One Way to Warm Up Texas
Author: Not Ted Cruz
Date: 02-23-2021 - 11:00

[www.kxan.com]

Feb 23, 2021 / 12:59 PM CST

CAMERON, Texas (KXAN) — A train and an 18-wheeler collided Tuesday in Milam County, sending a ball of flames and thick black smoke into the air. It was a situation that could have been much worse, but the fire did not reach a train car carrying hazardous material.

“There was some hazardous materials a little farther back, so by the grace of God we were saved on that one,” Milam County Sheriff Chris White said.

The crash took place at a railroad crossing on Farm to Market Road 2095 near Cameron at 6:40 a.m. Tuesday. The train crew and truck driver weren’t hurt.

“BNSF (Railway) showed up pretty quick and disconnected and moved the hazardous cargo out of range of the fire,” White said. “The train was carrying in the front compartments coal and gasoline and so that’s what caused the huge fire and all the smoke.”

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  One Way to Warm Up Texas Not Ted Cruz 02-23-2021 - 11:00
  Such a stupid sheriff, he called an SD70ACe-T4 an SD70 Not walstib 02-23-2021 - 18:53
  Re: One Way to Warm Up Texas texass sucks 02-28-2021 - 02:22
  Re: One Way to Warm Up Texas they want to secede again 02-28-2021 - 08:34
  Taco for me and taco for you Alamo Joe 02-28-2021 - 22:18
  Re: Taco for me and taco for you Ebenezer Scrooge 03-04-2021 - 21:13
  Re: Taco for me and taco for you A Thousand Miles of Kitty Litter 03-04-2021 - 21:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com