Re: Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-10-2021 - 12:46

Yep, I fully expected, and previously "predicted" on AP, based either on my psychic powers, or my most minimal math ability to count votes in the Senate, that it would include funding for daily long haul Amtrak service restoration. This was supported by the Senators in places like Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico, as well as by the one from Montana, that have seen cutbacks on the other routes.

I am more interested in what else is contained in the bill regarding two subjects 1) Covid relief aid and restart dollars (tax credits/write-offs?grants/loans) for impacted tourist businesses ( both profit and non profit..), and 2) other trransportation restart, and/or stimulus operating or capital funding.

Is there a good on-line breakdown on the rest of what is funded for 1) Amtrak, 2)State and Local Transportation/Rail/Transit, 3) a list of transportation capital projects???

Maybe, one of our really good sources might have come across that?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service E.H. Scaryman 03-10-2021 - 12:22
  Re: Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service BOB2 03-10-2021 - 12:46
  Re: Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service E.H. Scaryman 03-10-2021 - 12:58
  Re: Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service screw the repturds 03-11-2021 - 17:53
  Re: Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service WebDigger 03-10-2021 - 15:08
  Since I didn't post the above love fest from my biggest fan.. BOB2 03-10-2021 - 15:42
  Re: Which one do you think is real? BOB2 03-10-2021 - 15:51
  Re: Which one do you think is real? WAF 03-10-2021 - 16:51
  Re: Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service BOB2 03-10-2021 - 15:47
  Re: Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service Just Wondering 03-10-2021 - 18:22
  Re: Montana Senator John Tester May Have Just Restored the Builder to Daily Service Goatboat 03-11-2021 - 09:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com