Re: s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovate d-muni-bus-yard-within-the-mission
Author: Z-Train
Date: 03-18-2021 - 21:22

the troll of many names Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> well sweetie, the next time you visit,
> check out the proposed site and neighborhood,
> don't be surprised when
> you become a statistic, in your utopia,
> forest gump applies

You need to take courses in reading comprehension. I stated that I visited San Francisco many times. I never said that it is a utopia because I do not believe that it is. If I felt that way about the City, I would have moved there and stayed.

Do you have any data showing the area at and near the Potrero bus garage has higher rates of violent crime than in other areas of San Francisco? Otherwise, on what basis do you make the claim?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Potrero Yard synonymouse 03-17-2021 - 11:01
  s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovated-muni-bus-y ard-within-the-mission BOB2 03-17-2021 - 13:13
  Re: s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovated-muni-bus -yard-within-the-mission the troll of many names 03-17-2021 - 14:48
  Re: s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovated-muni-b us-yard-within-the-mission Z-Train 03-17-2021 - 20:24
  Re: s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovated-muni -bus-yard-within-the-mission the troll of many names 03-18-2021 - 01:31
  Re: s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovated-mu ni-bus-yard-within-the-mission Z-Train 03-18-2021 - 05:22
  Re: s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovated- muni-bus-yard-within-the-mission the troll of many names 03-18-2021 - 06:40
  Re: s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovate d-muni-bus-yard-within-the-mission Z-Train 03-18-2021 - 21:22
  Re: s-f-advances-plan-to-construct-greater-than-500-houses-on-renovated-muni-bus -yard-within-the-mission BOB2 03-18-2021 - 02:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com