New Info about TO from Visa CC.
Author: Nudge
Date: 03-20-2021 - 15:52

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

The reason I am using this site is to spread the word about credit card charges by TO using a Visa CC that does not belong to them and that they had no permission to use.

Back in late 2020 Todd had an ad to where the subscription price was cut in half if you signed up by 1/1/2021.

I had quit TO years ago because many of my postings disappeared. I was told that if the owner didn't like what you were saying, he would cancel your membership. Period. No swearing, etc. Items which he would not allow.

Well, the site is his, he maintains it, etc. The problem I have is when he steals money off a credit card that he was not allowed to use. It was a "Debt Card", not a credit card. We don't know how he got the numbers. We know he did not have any authorization other than the $29.00 back in December 12, 2021.

Well he took the $29.00 on 12/22/2020. I checked back and I was still locked out of the site a week later. Well I waited a week and sent Todd an email, no answer and no service. I even sent him a letter by US Mail, no answer.

I went down to the bank and got all the records. It showed he took another $35.00 for service on March 11, 2021. That's a total of $64.00 for nothing. I have had to cancel my credit card because of unauthorized use, and also my debit card has to be reissued. A real cluster to say the least.

Its people like this that screw up a good thing. A lot of you will will say "TS". You know, we used to have guys like this on the railroad. We called them "Rudolf Vasaleneo's.".
They didn't last long. Most of the guys I worked with, had pride of the guys we worked with. If a guy happened to write a bad check, we would take it, give the cash to the beanery, bar or what ever. When a guy is cut off or fired, same thing. These are the things you never hear about. I hope other rails will mention how we helped each other.

OH! one last thing. I was told by a Visa investigator that TO knew just how to enter "posting" so the charge will stand BUT just as long as the claim is still alive. Most of them expire because they go beyond the 60 or 90 days.

Well, you can unload on me now but don't forget. It could happen to you.

Nudge

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New Info about TO from Visa CC. Nudge 03-20-2021 - 15:52
  Re: New Info about TO from Visa CC. Ignatz 03-20-2021 - 17:26
  I care because I like old Columbo episodes Green(horn) rail 03-20-2021 - 17:47
  Re: New Info about TO from Visa CC. dhb 03-21-2021 - 03:56
  Re: New Info about TO from Visa CC. GRD 03-21-2021 - 20:26
  Re: New Info about TO from Visa CC. The Toad 03-21-2021 - 21:22
  Re: New Info about TO from Visa CC. Just in.... 03-22-2021 - 05:09
  Re: DIFFCULTIES POSTING, ANYONE???? "webmaster" 03-22-2021 - 19:12
  Re: New Info about TO from Visa CC. Nudge 03-24-2021 - 10:39

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com