Nemesis will eliminate the floor using its wings
Author: Maymay
Date: 04-23-2021 - 00:08

If it gets RS Gold to 1000 Hp, it's going stop using Energy drain and rest it tails, becoming on the floor for ultimate Melee combat. Nemesis does not walk, It runs very fast (probably 2x your Running rate ) and begin attacking you with a Slash attack every teammate, Hiting around 60. (It will change to another goal as Nemesis hits) You can still use Melee prayer protection if you still have some after Nemesis' Energy drain.

Once it gets to 600 Hp, Nemesis will eliminate the floor using its wings and begin trying to find a Goal to assault together with the 2nd Hardest part of Nemesis' power. When it finds a target (teammate) It'll fly fast and grasp one of your teammates and start a Time limit. You and your Teammates must hit 100 Hitpoints until 15 Seconds is up, If you don't make it, The individual that was gripped from the dreadful monster will probably be banished (One hit kill) back to lummy. Nemesis will replicate again with a new teammate to grip.

As it (hopefully) gets to 300 Hp, you are going to be facing the hardest part. There'll be another cut-scene since you get Nemesis' Healthpoint into 300: Nemesis will drop to the floor and it'll get really angry by pounding the ground. Its wing will start wide and get started flying higher and swirl around to a team and start charging a Dark ball.

Again, there'll be a last time limit, You and your teammates will need to get Nemesis' Healthpoint to 0 to finish the toughest monster (besides Tk tok jad) before 1 Minute is up. You'll see two dark stairs for melee combat against Nemesis. It's possible to use Ranged or mage in the floor to waste less time.

Nemesis will not be attacking you so that you can get near it and attack it because it'll be busy charging a Dark ball. If you create it in time, Nemesis will fall and fall 1 Gp (jk). Well that's it. I Cheap OSRS Gold need a Reward idea or something.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Nemesis will eliminate the floor using its wings Maymay 04-23-2021 - 00:08
  Video of A man on A pile of ballast What what 04-24-2021 - 22:59
  ^ I think the video is about Jim Speaker * 04-25-2021 - 00:02
  Re: ^ I think the video is about Jim Speaker Jim Speaker 04-25-2021 - 12:10
  Re: ^ I think the video is about Jim Speaker Nudge 04-25-2021 - 17:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com