Re: CAHSR finds a HART, But not a Brightline in the sand.....?
Author: JJJ
Date: 05-03-2021 - 11:01

I suspect some HART modal decisions were influenced by undergound technical issues and concerns and a really jammed downtown Honolulu. So elevated.

The driverless thing I dunno but perhaps just following up on exploiting the expense of totally grade separated. Why not?; you could ask the same thing about BART, its namesake.

I assume they will just get the remaining billions from Santa Joe. But as a last resort they might be able to ramp down to grade and operate some way in the street. Maybe 3rd rail and OHC or they could install catenary on the elevated. But mostly they will beg for more dough like PBWSPTutorHSR.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  CAHSR finds a HART An Observer 05-02-2021 - 19:39
  Re: CAHSR finds a HART, But not a Brightline in the sand.....? BOB2 05-03-2021 - 06:43
  Re: CAHSR finds a HART, But not a Brightline in the sand.....? * 05-03-2021 - 08:52
  Re: CAHSR finds a HART, But not a Brightline in the sand.....? JJJ 05-03-2021 - 11:01
  Re: CAHSR finds a HART, But not a Brightline in the sand.....? FUD 05-03-2021 - 20:17

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com