Responding to the inane comments
Author: Tarl Warwick
Date: 05-04-2021 - 13:11

BOB2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>Given the title of your first post, I naturally thought it was about your upcoming surgery...

I see you're conveniently sidestepping my question for a second time. The fact that you apparently didn't know that the first post contained rail content speaks volumes about your general observations.

theconductor Wrote:
>Ah yes, that tiny little liberal corporation known as Amazon.

You can remove the words "tiny" and "little" as they are inaccurate.

>Parler provided a base and helped plan an insurrection. Maybe their users are just being held accountable? Nah, has to be something else.

Do you mean that "insurrection" where a guy was walking around dressed like a buffalo? Do you mean that "insurrection" where the security guards opened certain doors and invited them in? Do you mean that "insurrection" where the New York Times was totally fabricating complete B.S. stories (such as a capitol police officer getting clubbed with a fire extinguisher) because the "insurrectionists" just weren't misbehaving enough to suit their "if it bleeds, it leads" narrative?

And isn't it interesting that the corrupt FBI and DOJ only want to focus on hammering Rudy Giuliani and middle-aged women who look like John Denver who participated in the January 6th event, yet they insist on ignoring the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop and everything that Ghislaine Maxwell knows? She'll probably be "committing suicide" any day now. Jack Ruby's son is probably in charge of her security.

[twitter.com]

Amflyer Wrote:
> So Facebook and Twitter are responsible for all the Anti Fa violent acts?

Violent acts? Have you not been obediently absorbing what the left-leaning, biased Main Stream Media has been trying to spoon feed you---that they were "peaceful protests"? Come on, man. Be more gullible. In answer to your question, yes, a lot of the "peaceful protests / violent acts" are coordinated through Twitter communications. Since Jack Dorsey, being the extreme lib that he is, gives the seal of approval to their actions, though, it's no big deal.

FUD Wrote:
>I may be too simple, but that sounds like the social media people, being private organizations, are not prevented from shaping speech on their platforms.

They're certainly doing that, by silencing conservative points of view and allowing and promoting liberal and even extremist liberal points of view to remain standing.

As stated previously, they need to decide whether they're "platforms" or "publishers". They can't be both.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Biden and Buttigieg Are "TRAINsexuals" Tarl Warwick 05-03-2021 - 01:20
  Re: Biden and Buttigieg Are "TRAINsexuals" BitChute2 05-03-2021 - 08:29
  Re: Biden and Buttigieg Are "TRAINsexuals" I listened 05-03-2021 - 08:40
  Re: Biden and Buttigieg Are "TRAINsexuals" Tarl Warwick 05-03-2021 - 19:38
  Re: Biden and Buttigieg Are "TRAINsexuals" Dr Zarkoff 05-03-2021 - 20:37
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... BOB2 05-03-2021 - 21:12
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... Tarl Warwick 05-03-2021 - 21:59
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... BOB2 05-03-2021 - 22:32
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... Tarl Warwick 05-03-2021 - 23:36
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... BOB2 05-04-2021 - 03:12
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... Tarl Warwick 05-04-2021 - 04:54
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... BOB2 05-04-2021 - 05:23
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... theconductor 05-04-2021 - 08:23
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... Amflyer 05-04-2021 - 11:27
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... FUD 05-04-2021 - 12:05
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... theconductor 05-04-2021 - 22:03
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... Rudi Toot Toot 05-05-2021 - 10:02
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... reality bites 05-05-2021 - 12:17
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... Award for the stupidest comment of th 05-06-2021 - 12:43
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... Amflyer 05-08-2021 - 11:21
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... I listened 05-04-2021 - 12:23
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... Just Sayin'... 05-04-2021 - 20:51
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... theconductor 05-04-2021 - 22:04
  Re: You must be forced to post my crap or you're violating my First Amendment??? Yeah, right.... FUD 05-04-2021 - 11:59
  Responding to the inane comments Tarl Warwick 05-04-2021 - 13:11
  Re: Responding to the inane comments theconductor 05-04-2021 - 22:05
  Re: Responding to the inane comments Award for weakest comeback 05-06-2021 - 12:38
  Re: Responding to the inane comments Keith Ode Must be our of Jail 05-09-2021 - 00:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com