Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco.
Author: E.H. Scaryman
Date: 06-11-2021 - 12:43

WAF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> E.H. Scaryman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> [www.businessinsider.com]
>
> >
> d-potatoes-mcdonalds-french-fries-investment-2021-
>
> > 6
> >
> > Monopoly is as monopoly does
>
> More like for the UP out of Idaho. Melinda will
> clean out that field after she is done with him

Yes, Nampa too. Article does mention hos large Washington holdings. I wonder how Lamb Weston likes the arrangement.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. E.H. Scaryman 06-11-2021 - 11:10
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-11-2021 - 12:31
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. E.H. Scaryman 06-11-2021 - 12:43
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. Ross Hall 06-11-2021 - 17:41
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-11-2021 - 17:54
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WTF 06-12-2021 - 05:30
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-12-2021 - 14:28
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. SD9E 06-14-2021 - 23:00
  The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. Key 06-11-2021 - 22:14
  Re: The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. SD9E 06-14-2021 - 23:22
  Re: The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. Koko Injun Joe 06-18-2021 - 08:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com