Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco.
Author: Ross Hall
Date: 06-11-2021 - 17:41

Mr. Gates stands to make Billions more off of his farmland as the Green New Deal is phased in.
He could get paid to use his land for carbon offset credits, and, if we use the British model,
he could also get paid by the government not to farm the same land as well. Getting paid twice on the same land. Briton has a program to reduce and preserve land by discontinuing farming on it as a way of land preservation and restoration and part of the effort to promote
grown local foods. Gates is a huge anti-cow man as he says they fuel climate change so don't expect him to grow cows or cattle feed.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. E.H. Scaryman 06-11-2021 - 11:10
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-11-2021 - 12:31
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. E.H. Scaryman 06-11-2021 - 12:43
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. Ross Hall 06-11-2021 - 17:41
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-11-2021 - 17:54
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WTF 06-12-2021 - 05:30
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-12-2021 - 14:28
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. SD9E 06-14-2021 - 23:00
  The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. Key 06-11-2021 - 22:14
  Re: The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. SD9E 06-14-2021 - 23:22
  Re: The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. Koko Injun Joe 06-18-2021 - 08:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com