Re: The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S.
Author: SD9E
Date: 06-14-2021 - 23:22

Numbers. So? What do you benefit from this? Do you get one of the properties they have? They transferred shares, and become slightly more richer, how does this benefit you? Is this an anti-trust case?

Less than 200-years ago, this land was not the property of anyone. It was however home to many indigenous people that still live in poverty and not be choice. Come to my Reservation and see. What has Bill and Malinda Gates done for my Tribe? What have they done for railroading and keeping trucks off the road?

So?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. E.H. Scaryman 06-11-2021 - 11:10
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-11-2021 - 12:31
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. E.H. Scaryman 06-11-2021 - 12:43
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. Ross Hall 06-11-2021 - 17:41
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-11-2021 - 17:54
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WTF 06-12-2021 - 05:30
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. WAF 06-12-2021 - 14:28
  Re: Gee! I guess we have Bill Gates to thank for all those reefer loads out of Pasco. SD9E 06-14-2021 - 23:00
  The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. Key 06-11-2021 - 22:14
  Re: The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. SD9E 06-14-2021 - 23:22
  Re: The Gateses are also among the largest private landowners in the U.S. Koko Injun Joe 06-18-2021 - 08:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com