BOB2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are making some serious progress, but it's
> the side work and existing aging infrastructure
> replacements that are often so costly. This is a
> great example of that....
>
> Gold Line Update Videa

"The bids that arrived last year to extend the Gold Line east of Azusa were hundreds of millions of dollars higher than officials had expected.

The price tag ballooned 38% to $2.1 billion. To stay within budget, the Foothill Gold Line Construction Authority was forced to truncate the line, postponing the construction of two stations and three miles of track."

OMG, where did they come up with the money to extend it. What did they do? Kill the project? Or instead decide to run mopeds on it? Such an "efficient" taxpayer funded project. Couldn't they've just run BRT and spared us the cost overruns. Newsome, how dare you kick in billions to fund these overages. Oh was that Baby Step Bob's tax money paying for it, or could it be those rich Peninsula tycoons footing the bill, you know, the ones footing the HSR line.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Gold Line Video-And why these projects aren't cheap- BOB2 07-03-2021 - 15:38
  Re: Gold Line Video-And why these projects aren't cheap- Baby step Bobs line 07-03-2021 - 19:27
  Re: Even though it's a train site, I guess I really float your boat.... BOB2 07-03-2021 - 19:46
  Re: Even though it's a train site, I guess I really float your boat.... Ugh! 07-03-2021 - 20:23
  Re: Poor little troll of many names.... BOB2 07-04-2021 - 00:15
  God, gay or not, please let it be a speed boat. Shutter the thought he catches a ride. Bobbing for dollars and then some. 07-03-2021 - 20:40

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com