Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration
Author: YYY's Buddy
Date: 07-30-2021 - 03:51

The New York Times issued a correction. Enough said.

Well, it's nice to see that you admitted the New York Times can't seem to report things accurately and then, WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT, they're nice enough to issue a correction. Funny how, whenever they make a "mistake", it's always when they're smearing conservatives or people on the right. Don't expect them to print a story claiming Biden supporters clubbed a person to death with a fire extinguiser. See how it works? They're careless and unprofessional, but they're also careful about who they smear.

[greenwald.substack.com]

[greenwald.substack.com]

Do you need any more evidence that the MSM functions as a cheerleader for the Democrat party?

I've read plenty of articles in the NY Times giving plenty of uncritical attention to right-wing Republicans. Your whining is unjustified.

Give me some examples please. Just because you say you've read "plenty of articles", for me, is not good enough.

There were 435 Congressional races, many Senate races and I don't know how many races for state legislative positions. Republicans prevailed in many of those races and a majority of the state legislative positions. And you're saying the the media only reported some of those accurately???

What I'm saying is that the election fraud was concentrated on the presidential race. There are finite limits as to how many races they can fraudulently corrupt and they went for the big fish -- President Trump.

I'd like to say that maybe the Left should challenge the outcome of those races with the same idiotic fanaticism so many on the Right have been trying to challenge the outcome of the presidential race.

Go ahead. Be my guest. The Left was butt-hurt enough over the 2016 election when Hillary lost. Did you see this video from back then showing Martin Sheen and other Hollywood celebtards engaging in insurrection and threatening our democracy because they weren't accepting the results of an election? Why weren't they arrested?

[youtu.be]

However, I am aware of no evidence of wrong-doing. That the Right cannot reciprocate on this is sending this nation into decline.

AntiFa and BLM looting and burning down cities while Kamala works to spring bail for them if they get arrested is doing a lot more in sending this nation into decline.

Did the races that you accept as legit have election processing centers being mysteriously shut down in the wee hours of the morning when the votes were being counted due to leaky toilets? Were workers pulling suitcases out from under tables after they shooed away the neutral inspectors? Why are the Dems and The Left trying so hard to shut down the audits going on in the swing states?

I tell you what, if all of these lawmakers announced that the reporting on their elections was fabricated by the media and they all resign, then I will believe what you say about the media.

Who do you want to resign? The lawmakers or the incompetent media people?

Shall we talk about how CNN's journalistic malpractice made Nick Sandmann a very rich teenager?

I don't get cable TV and don't watch CNN.

Watch these videos and you'll not only learn a few things, but your perspective will be broadened:

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Kind of silly to make assumptions about my news consumption.

Your first mistake is getting your news from the left slanting PBS.

In other words, the media is not as false as you claim it is. Geez, if they are correct on this matter, what else did they get right?

Are you saying they're not allowed to pick and choose the areas where they want to engage in corrupt and slanted news coverage? You're saying they're required to do everything across-the-board and in every facet? Is this similar to some physics law by Newton that only you have dreampt up?

This response is incredibly lame. When there are articles which support your views on a topic, you and the other knuckleheads stay silent.

I've presented more sources than you have. You've provided NONE.

Fox vs. CNN is your construct, it is not how I view the media universe. You should be ashamed of yourself for assuming without asking that I get my news from cable TV. I get my news from print media, on-line news articles and sometimes, when my girlfriend is watching the PBS News Hour, I will wander into the room in which the TV is on and join her to watch the programs.

Well, goodie for you. But print media is just as screwed up as electronic media.

[i.ibb.co]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY 07-27-2021 - 10:32
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Sick of dicks, not Richard's. 07-27-2021 - 11:22
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-27-2021 - 13:06
  Jack London Square .......... 07-27-2021 - 19:32
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Feather River Route Fan 07-27-2021 - 21:13
  ..to feather fanard 07-27-2021 - 22:13
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-28-2021 - 03:22
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration zoned ultramafic intrusion 07-28-2021 - 09:28
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-28-2021 - 10:33
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-28-2021 - 11:19
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-28-2021 - 12:32
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-28-2021 - 15:52
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-28-2021 - 17:21
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-28-2021 - 18:53
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Feather River Route Fan 07-28-2021 - 20:43
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-29-2021 - 00:57
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Feather River Route Fan 07-29-2021 - 20:00
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-30-2021 - 03:51
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-30-2021 - 10:04
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-30-2021 - 12:13
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-30-2021 - 19:46
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration XXX 07-29-2021 - 21:13
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-30-2021 - 04:09
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-30-2021 - 10:13
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-30-2021 - 18:07
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-30-2021 - 19:37
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-31-2021 - 11:05
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-31-2021 - 11:47
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration XXX 07-31-2021 - 12:06
  Liberal notions of "justice" It was better 40 years ago. 07-28-2021 - 09:23
  Re: Liberal notions of "justice" Rudi Toot Toot 07-28-2021 - 10:14
  Re: Liberal notions of "justice" It was better 49 years ago 07-28-2021 - 10:38
  Re: Liberal notions of "justice" Rudi Toot Toot 07-28-2021 - 11:14
  Re: Liberal notions of "justice" RuleG on Trainorders 07-28-2021 - 21:02
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration zoned ultramafic intrusion 07-28-2021 - 09:26
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration YYY's Buddy 07-28-2021 - 13:06
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration An Observer 07-28-2021 - 13:55
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Edmund G. Brown 07-28-2021 - 15:18
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 07-28-2021 - 16:03
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration An Observer 07-28-2021 - 17:33
  Re: totally OT but slow newsday laffs - decarceration Commenter 07-28-2021 - 19:49

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com