Re: WSDOT RFP's for (CW&PL) !!
Author: Ross Hall
Date: 03-01-2007 - 11:36

Watco still has control of all lines until May 31. Watco (PCC) will get to keep the state owned line between Hooper and Thornton (the only line segment making money at this time) and the rest are being put up for proposals. State claims to have several interested operators, but hasn't identified any publicly. I haven't heard back from WSDOT as to how the proposals will be broken down and if there is any sort of pre-arranged agreement with respect to what Watco gets to charge the operator of the Winona to Colfax line for handling their traffic. Watco long ago gathered up all the spare rail and other parts so whoever gets the lines will have to bring their own. If anyone has any details on what WSDOT is proposing feel free to share here. I think the turn over in management at WSDOT has allowed some of their correspondance (including mine) to fall through the cracks. Watco owned lines in Idaho were not purchased by the State of Washington.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  WSDOT RFP's for (CW&PL) !! 8391 02-28-2007 - 17:14
  Re: WSDOT RFP's for (CW&PL) !! Ross Hall 03-01-2007 - 11:36
  Re: WSDOT RFP's for (CW&PL) !! h 03-01-2007 - 21:27
  Re: WSDOT RFP's for (CW&PL) !! Frank 03-02-2007 - 08:07
  Re: WSDOT RFP's for (CW&PL) !! h 03-02-2007 - 10:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com