Re: Break Heart Pass-Movie-Filmed Where, Whoose R.R. Equipment
Author: S. Thomas
Date: 08-04-2021 - 17:52

My family hails from the Camas Prairie, and even though I personally was not around at the time, they were and remember watching the filming, including the wreck scene. Film production was plagued by low snowfall that year, and in some cases snow was hauled in for scenes. Most of the filming was indeed done on the Camas Prairie Railroad, and the Myrtle set was built on the opposite side of the river from the real Myrtle, ID. I was told some of the snowier train scenes were actually filmed in Montana though. Great movie! It is in my collection!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Break Heart Pass-Movie-Filmed Where, Whoose R.R. Equipment Peter D. 08-04-2021 - 14:25
  Re: Break Heart Pass-Movie-Filmed Where, Whoose R.R. Equipment E.H. Scaryman 08-04-2021 - 15:05
  Re: Break Heart Pass-Movie-Filmed Where, Whoose R.R. Equipment STEVE 08-04-2021 - 16:38
  Re: Break Heart Pass-Movie-Filmed Where, Whoose R.R. Equipment IOU PATHETIC 08-05-2021 - 02:16
  Re: Break Heart Pass-Movie-Filmed Where, Whoose R.R. Equipment S. Thomas 08-04-2021 - 17:52
  Re: Break Heart Pass-Movie-Filmed Where, Whoose R.R. Equipment Peter D. 08-04-2021 - 18:08
  Re: Break Heart Pass-Movie-Filmed Where, Whoose R.R. Equipment OPRRMS 08-04-2021 - 19:30

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com