Re: Which candidate is most opposed to the Palmdale fiasco?
Author: Gorgo the gorilla
Date: 08-06-2021 - 18:43

Commenter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unless things change, it looks like the result
> will either be the status quo or the talk show
> guy. This may make the decision difficult for
> some... and not for others.

True.

It is TWO questions- the first more important of the two.

The current Gov is a bum.

Do the bum rush on Sept 14 (Aug 14 by mail- here is a ballot you didn't ask for, mister dead voter Senior(still on the roster 7 years after death) - that Junior reads as he opens his and his late fathers ballots that arrived in the mailbox - nothing can go wrong,right?)

Crystal says the bum will squeak through "the republican trump fox recall" and will remain in office until he is replaced Tuesday November 8, 2022.

Plenty of time to "free" all the poor death row inmates and charge a "fee" for every mile you drive.

Are the blackouts and bread lines back yet? Is your water tap still working? All this smoke is making my eyes burn! At least my electric car is charged-argh, I forgot to charge it before they turned off the power!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Which candidate is most opposed to the Palmdale fiasco? WWW 08-06-2021 - 11:10
  Re: Which candidate is most opposed to the Palmdale fiasco? Anon 08-06-2021 - 12:49
  Re: Which candidate is most opposed to the Palmdale fiasco? An Observer 08-06-2021 - 13:01
  Re: Which candidate is most opposed to the Palmdale fiasco? Commenter 08-06-2021 - 13:42
  Re: Which candidate is most opposed to the Palmdale fiasco? Gorgo the gorilla 08-06-2021 - 18:43

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com