Re: California Museum Volunteer Assignment (subject to cancellation)
Author: Old Sourdough
Date: 08-19-2021 - 11:34

I remember when the museum opened and I would go as often as I could. I would wear my
over-alls and my hat and bandana. Folks, thinking I worked there, would ask me questions
about stuff and I would answer them accurately. I knew all the stuff and I just about memorized the whole program. I also memorized the lay-out of the whole museum so I could
give folks directions if they asked. I love the place, but I now live in Auburn, Washington
so the commute is a stinker. I almost wish we had never moved, there were so many
plusses for living in California. If you've ever been to Tilden Park in Berkeley there's
a really neat steam train there too, but now I'm ramblin'. Sorry gang. OS

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  California Museum Volunteer Assignment (subject to cancellation) September 15, 2021 08-17-2021 - 15:38
  Re: California Museum Volunteer Assignment (subject to cancellation) Marvin Sills n Nash 08-18-2021 - 10:57
  Re: California Museum Volunteer Assignment (subject to cancellation) Old Sourdough 08-19-2021 - 11:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com