> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So how would Fox News cover the topic in a way
> which is more credible to you?
>
> Liberals love to put out a blanket statement that
> nothing from Fox News can be believed. For once,
> I simply placed the shoe on the other foot. If
> you're gonna pitch, you gotta be able to catch.

You did not put shoes on any other foot, because I did not make any blanket statement about Fox News.

The subject line for your first post reads: "Anything originating from CNN should not be believed" Then you go on to state: "Fox News has a credibility rating that's a thousand times better. Ditto re the ratings between the two."

You responded to my post with a deflection.

You lack the wisdom, competence and sobriety to come up with a real answer to my question as to how Fox News would cover this topic in a way which is more credible to you.

If you want to bash liberals for what they say about Fox News, there are plenty of other on-line forums to do so and you do so in the safe space without push-back from liberals, centrists or those who have no ideological affiliation.

If you are going to bash CNN for its coverage of Amtrak while in the same post lauding Fox News, expect to get challenged here.

Now I will ask again. How would Fox News cover this story in a way that's credible to you?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Amtrak TTT 09-01-2021 - 11:09
  Anything originating from CNN should not be believed The *REAL* Woke-Ness Monster 09-02-2021 - 07:18
  Re: Anything originating from CNN should not be believed Moderate 09-02-2021 - 09:13
  Re: Anything originating from CNN should not be believed News consumer 09-02-2021 - 19:39
  Re: Anything originating from CNN should not be believed The *REAL* Woke-Ness Monster 09-02-2021 - 20:22
  Re: Anything originating from CNN should not be believed Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 09-02-2021 - 22:13
  Re: The Woke-Ness Monster Needs to Wake Up News consumer 09-03-2021 - 20:14
  Re: Anything originating from CNN should not be believed have to agree 09-04-2021 - 06:45
  Re: Anything originating from CNN should not be believed math calls 09-04-2021 - 06:35
  @ math calls News consumer 09-04-2021 - 22:03

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com