Re: O'Toole pans HSR- You don't say...? And, do bears secretly use porta potties in the woods? That would at least be "news".....
Author: BOB2
Date: 09-16-2021 - 11:08

OMG??? O'Toole? New Geography? Is it like the new immunology?

LMAO.... Mouse's hero....

I'm not particularly known as a fan of the taxpayer funded fiasco at CAHSRA, myself... But, unlike the AP trolls and O'Toole, who hate trains and a lot of other stuff, I actually like trains, and support worthwhile, sincere, and cost effective efforts to improve rail passenger systems.

I like real railroaders and real rail fans, who post interesting things on AP, and even some of these rail fans, who are the kind of folks who ask good questions and are trying to learn. And, I even had the good fortune to have spent a career that coverd many aspects of railroading....

Oh well.... Poor them, and lucky me...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  O'Toole pans HSR RRR 09-15-2021 - 10:53
  Re: O'Toole pans HSR- You don't say...? And, do bears secretly use porta potties in the woods? That would at least be "news"..... BOB2 09-16-2021 - 11:08
  Re: O'Toole pans HSR- You don't say...? And, do bears secretly use porta potties in the woods? That would at least be "news"..... RRR 09-16-2021 - 11:18
  Re: I would not have known that..... Thank you Mouse.... BOB2 09-16-2021 - 12:52
  Re: I would not have known that..... Thank you Mouse.... RRR 09-16-2021 - 13:38
  Re: I would not have known that..... Thank you Mouse.... Commenter 09-16-2021 - 14:20
  Re: I would not have known that..... Thank you Mouse.... LES 09-16-2021 - 15:33
  Re: I would not have known that..... Thank you Mouse.... Sgt. Joe Friday 09-17-2021 - 08:57
  Re: I would not have known that..... Thank you Mouse.... LES 09-17-2021 - 10:17
  I would not have published that.... Communication 101 09-17-2021 - 13:02
  Re: I would not have published that.... LES 09-17-2021 - 14:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com