Re: PRSM ?
Author: LJH
Date: 09-18-2021 - 22:18

Yes, they were.
I don't know Sherridan personally, but I can vouch for everything he wrote. I used to volunteer at Campo and I left because of those two. They ran off volunteers almost daily. If they didn't like you, they would make sure that you were gone. It's Ron and Diana Hyatt. They think they're god's gift to that museum. But they're really just a toxic bacteria that is slowly killing the place.
Baja Railroad will NEVER let the museum run trains to Tecate if Diana is in charge. She actually showed up to a political event in Mexico wearing a superman cape!!! She really is that arrogant. She ranted that Tecate was stupid for not fixing the tunnel and tracks. She made a fool of herself and the museum. The Hyatt's have been running that place for over a decade and not one single thing has been restored or properly preserved. All they've ever done is add more stuff that they can't take care of. Their priorities are completely backwards. I moved out of state and now I volunteer at a different railroad museum. I'm still embarrassed that I volunteered there. PSRM had some really good volunteers. They were hard-working, knowledgeable and dedicated people who gave their all for that place. Many good people are still there. But Diana and Ron have turned it into a joke. Nothing will get better until they are gone!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  PRSM or SCRM so who will prerserve a F59PH? SCAX 09-17-2021 - 20:31
  Re: PRSM or SCRM so who will prerserve a F59PH? Grammar Police 09-18-2021 - 08:36
  Who will prerserve a F59PH? Not you! King of dung 09-18-2021 - 08:58
  Re: PRSM or SCRM so who will prerserve a F59PH? Tom Sherridan 09-18-2021 - 15:09
  PRSM ? Prisoner of rust 09-18-2021 - 18:01
  Re: PRSM ? LJH 09-18-2021 - 22:18
  Ron and Diana Hyatt ???? 09-19-2021 - 15:51
  Re: PRSM ? RVJ refugee 09-19-2021 - 22:57
  Re: PRSM ? CS 09-20-2021 - 00:03
  Re: PSRM ? Pissorama? 09-20-2021 - 10:19
  Re: PSRM ? SilenceDoGood 09-20-2021 - 15:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com