Re: Guardian: Late-season wildfire rips through Montana farming town [Denton]
Author: Rasputin
Date: 12-02-2021 - 21:18

Last time I was in Denton both the elevators where locked and condemned. There is a very large Loop loader on the BNSF close to where the CMR interchanges at Moccasin. I think most of the Grain to rail traffic in the area goes to that loader, where they can load entire unit trains.
Other than the Charlie Russel Dinner train I don't know what business CMR has left. It is a sad day they where a very friendly railroad and I enjoyed running my Speeder there, I hope I can still do it again in the future.
Rasputin

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Guardian: Late-season wildfire rips through Montana farming town [Denton] WebDigger 12-02-2021 - 19:06
  Re: Guardian: Late-season wildfire rips through Montana farming town [Denton] George Andrews 12-02-2021 - 19:20
  Re: Guardian: Late-season wildfire rips through Montana farming town [Denton] Rasputin 12-02-2021 - 21:18
  Re: Guardian: Late-season wildfire rips through Montana farming town [Denton] Rasputin 12-02-2021 - 22:53
  Re: Guardian: Late-season wildfire rips through Montana farming town [Denton] grain dust bunny 12-03-2021 - 10:36
  Re: Guardian: Late-season wildfire rips through Montana farming town [Denton] Roscoe 12-04-2021 - 11:31

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com