I Wonder if CNN's Don Lemon Rode the Long Island Rail Road
Author: Trigger
Date: 01-01-2022 - 11:05

He's accused of sexually assaulting a guy at a tavern in Sag Harbor. I figure the nearest station for the LIRR is Bridgehampton so, if he was coming from Manhattan, he very likely may have detrained at that stop and made his way to the tavern to begin the sexual assault on the innocent patron.

I would imagine if Don Lemon *DID* ride the LIRR out to the Hamptons, he probably would have had to do the usual transfer between an electrically-powered train and a diesel-powered train at Ronkonkama.

If Don Lemon is a railfan, there's a possibility he used the camera on his smart phone and took a "roster shot" of what was probably a DE30AC locomotive on the train out of Ronkonkama.

Here's an interview the accuser made with Megyn Kelly where he described everything that happened. He didn't reveal whether Lemon mentioned anything about riding the "Cannonball" out to the the Hamptons or if there was a discussion about DE30AC locomotives before or after the sexual assault. But, just because it wasn't discussed doesn't mean it didn't happen.

[youtu.be]

[www.dailywire.com]

*Authenticity links*

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  I Wonder if CNN's Don Lemon Rode the Long Island Rail Road Trigger 01-01-2022 - 11:05
  Re: I Wonder if CNN's Don Lemon Rode the Long Island Rail Road You forgot to post this link 01-01-2022 - 11:20
  Re: I Wonder if CNN's Don Lemon Rode the Long Island Rail Road And this one 01-01-2022 - 11:26
  Re: I Wonder if CNN's Don Lemon Rode the Long Island Rail Road One Market Dildo 01-01-2022 - 21:12
  Re: I Wonder if CNN's Don Lemon Rode the Long Island Rail Road z 01-01-2022 - 23:45
  Re: I Wonder if CNN's Don Lemon Rode the Long Island Rail Road Ub Iwerks 01-02-2022 - 06:51

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com