Re: How often do you get to see an operating FTA and PA?
Author: OPRRMS
Date: 01-17-2022 - 17:14

J Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for posting that. Really enjoyed that.

You're entirely welcome. Glad you liked it. There are a couple of other, shorter vids the guy has posted on his channel that he took the same day.

Curlee's allowed this place to become a shitshow - Carlson must be spinning in his grave - so you'll seldom see the name 'OPRRMS' here much anymore (unless someone hijacks it).

My one and only encounter with SBC 2203 was in 1967. They were using it as a switch engine in the yard in Mexicali that day, while its companion B unit was merrily idling away at the locomotive facility. I keep holding out hope that it'll someday join the A in the museum, at least cosmetically restored (the last I heard it was still at Benjamin Hill, but that was ~10 years ago).

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  How often do you get to see an operating FTA and PA? OPRRMS 01-16-2022 - 20:32
  Re: How often do you get to see an operating FTA and PA? J 01-17-2022 - 11:43
  Re: How often do you get to see an operating FTA and PA? OPRRMS 01-17-2022 - 17:14
  Cab interior of the FTA, with its replacement control stand OPRRMS 01-17-2022 - 21:38
  Re: How often do you get to see an operating FTA and PA? NdeM6400 01-17-2022 - 21:46
  Re: How often do you get to see an operating FTA and PA? OPRRMS 01-17-2022 - 21:48

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com