My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner
Author: .
Date: 05-21-2022 - 23:41

> Trigger/.,

Whoa, whoa. Hold on. Just because a person making posts here is using a dot or a period as a way of identifying his or herself, what makes you think that that person is the vague, amorphous, two-spirited, mythical character known as "Trigger"? I thought "Trigger" was the horse owned by Roy Rogers.

> for some reason, you have a fetish about gay guys and drag queens.

Is my alleged "fetish" any more intense than the one afflicting the woman who operates the website "Libs of Tik Tok" on Twitter? Similarly, if someone posts pictures of car accidents, does that mean they have a "fetish" for car accidents? I use car accidents as an example because many people have a morbid curiousity about car accidents and that's why they slow down on the highway when they pass them---to allow more time to gawk at them. Can you connect the dots and see the similarities or do I have to draw a more complex diagram? Do you have a "fetish" for reading and responding to discussion threads like this? Ask your shrink why you can't seem to develop the will power to scroll past them.

> If the kind of stuff shown in the photo and the second video is what really interests you, there are other websites for that.

Perhaps you can explain to all of us why people slow down and gawk at car accidents. This oughtta be good. Let me grab a bowl of popcorn and pull up a chair.

> Too bad you couldn't just post a link to Amtrak's press release and make a comment or two as to whether you think allowing pets is a good idea or a bad idea.

Why is it "too bad"? Does looking at a leather-bound guy holding a leash to another guy pretending to be a dog make you feel uncomfortable? Has that photo thrust you into an "unsafe space"? Again, please explain to all of us the motivations of the two individuals who posed for that photo. The guy in the photo pretending to be a dog may GENUINELY be identifying as a dog, and, under those circumstances, Amtrak will have to accommodate both him and his owner on a Pacific Surfliner just as grade schools are now accommodating boys who are identifying as girls to use the female restrooms at schools, much to the disgust of other true and genuine females.

Did you see the SWORN TESTIMONY the other day of Aimee Arrambide where she told a Congressional hearing that she thinks men can get pregant and have abortions?

[www.c-span.org]

Her testimony is just after Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) has an argument with Dr. Yashica Robinson over the proper usage of pronouns and whether or not Robinson wanted to answer simple questions or give lengthy, biased political speeches in lieu of answering questions. The fun-and-games can be found at the 03:23:00 mark in the link above.

> Speaking for myself, I am not thrilled with the idea of allowing passengers to bring pets on trains, but Amtrak's policy appears to be a reasonable compromise of allowing some patrons to bring their pets with them without overwhelming the train with animals by limiting the number of pet reservations.

Will Amtrak be able to accommodate my "emotional support" giraffe if its identifying as a dog or cat that particular day?

You libs have made your absurd bed. Now it's time to sleep in it.

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Amtrak Pacific Surfliner Trains To Commence Carry-On Pet Program . 05-20-2022 - 00:43
  Cat Owners Will Like The New Policy Also Fruity Poot Poot 05-20-2022 - 00:57
  Re: Amtrak Pacific Surfliner Trains To Commence Carry-On Pet Program Hey dot (actually Trigger)! 05-20-2022 - 03:11
  Re: Which one is Mouse, and which one is Trigger? BOB2 05-20-2022 - 04:45
  Is Amtrak Discriminating Against Pet Snakes? . 05-20-2022 - 05:48
  Re: Is Amtrak Discriminating Against Pet Snakes? Do you like snakes, Trigger? 05-20-2022 - 06:10
  Re: Is Amtrak Discriminating Against Pet Snakes? Back door Tony 05-20-2022 - 10:07
  Re: Is Amtrak Discriminating Against Pet Snakes? Trigger's Mom 05-20-2022 - 19:15
  Re: Amtrak Pacific Surfliner Trains To Commence Carry-On Pet Program Amtrak Patron 05-21-2022 - 19:00
  My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner . 05-21-2022 - 23:41
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner Hey dot (actually Trigger)! 05-22-2022 - 00:01
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner OCD 05-22-2022 - 08:21
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner Retarded 05-22-2022 - 11:42
  Re: Amtrak Pacific Surfliner Trains To Commence Carry-On Pet Program Amtrak Patron 05-22-2022 - 19:49
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner . 05-22-2022 - 23:00
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner Hey dot (actually Trigger)! 05-23-2022 - 01:59
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner OCD OCD OCD 05-23-2022 - 08:52
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner Amtrak Patron 05-23-2022 - 19:57
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner . 05-23-2022 - 23:00
  Re: My "Service Giraffe" Needs To Be Accommodated on a Pacific Surfliner For . 05-23-2022 - 23:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com