Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Sixtieth Installment
Author: D. B. Arthur
Date: 05-26-2022 - 08:26

Tom H Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, it does look better, but would you eat a burger there?

Not unless there was an In-N-Out there! I guess it was my own fault that I managed to get sick. If one goes for a long time without any problems, pretty soon you start throwing caution to the wind and start sampling more and different foods and drinks and then it can come back and bite you. The best thing to do is buy packaged foods from established stores and drink lots of beer!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - Sixtieth Installment D. B. Arthur 05-24-2022 - 23:59
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Sixtieth Installment Kenny 05-25-2022 - 09:14
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Sixtieth Installment Tom H 05-25-2022 - 13:24
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Sixtieth Installment Peter D. 05-25-2022 - 13:48
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Sixtieth Installment D. B. Arthur 05-26-2022 - 08:26
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Sixtieth Installment Peter D. 05-26-2022 - 00:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com