Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-third Installment
Author: D. B. Arthur
Date: 06-11-2022 - 17:13

Peter D. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So. What did a little custom run like that cost?

I was wondering when I would get hit with that question! As has been said, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it." It was about the cost of a couple of cruises on cruise ships. That's what credit cards are for! Since they'll never be repeated, I consider it money well spent. I know a lot of people wouldn't agree, but that's why they are who they are and I'm who I am.

> Being in the industry, did you have your ear to a rail or 'friends' who knew you liked rare mileage trips?

Clark Johnson and High Iron Travel advertised in newspapers, magazines and on the Internet. I was on his USPS and email mailing list. He had a client list of about a hundred dedicated people and he could easily fill a train and add cars to match the client interest.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-third Installment D. B. Arthur 06-11-2022 - 10:59
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-third Installment Peter D. 06-11-2022 - 16:31
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-third Installment D. B. Arthur 06-11-2022 - 17:13
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-third Installment BOB R 06-12-2022 - 18:20
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-third Installment D. B. Arthur 06-13-2022 - 20:53
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-third Installment Peter D. 06-13-2022 - 07:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com