Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment
Author: D. B. Arthur
Date: 06-15-2022 - 14:09

Bill Webb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dave I don't think they go beyond the slipout next to the Missouri just east of Carter.Neat pic. Man, you sure got around. I am jealous.

As of June 2009 they were still spotting cars at United Grain at Kershaw, a little bit west of where I took that photo I posted on June 13th. The aerial photos still show the track extending a little beyond Ft. Benton, but I'll bet they seldom go all the way into that town, although it looks like there's still some active grain shippers by the station. Or maybe the slipout you're referring to has happened since 2009.

[goo.gl]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment D. B. Arthur 06-15-2022 - 10:46
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment Bill Webb 06-15-2022 - 12:52
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment D. B. Arthur 06-15-2022 - 14:09
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment Peter D. 06-15-2022 - 23:37
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment Nussel Snouts 06-16-2022 - 10:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com