Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment
Author: Peter D.
Date: 06-15-2022 - 23:37

Well. I HAD to explore. Looks like the tracks end mile or so east of the old depot, but you can follow the roadbed for miles along the river. Oh! Shep's memorial is on the hill opposite the old station. Good doggie! I suppose they could still load trains here, but Hyw. 87 looks to be a faster route for the smaller grain stores. To the west, the line is intact to Great Falls, Montana, with three large grain facilities, one each at Kershaw, EGT LLC and Carter. General Mills has a huge plant in Great Falls. Thanks D.B.. Nice evening checking my country out! Question for somebody...... All those plots to the Canadaian border and east into North Dakota, are all grain fields? Oats and wheat?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment D. B. Arthur 06-15-2022 - 10:46
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment Bill Webb 06-15-2022 - 12:52
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment D. B. Arthur 06-15-2022 - 14:09
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment Peter D. 06-15-2022 - 23:37
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Seventy-fifth Installment Nussel Snouts 06-16-2022 - 10:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com