Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment
Author: Peter D.
Date: 08-06-2022 - 14:53

You kids who grew up in the fifties and were in cars throghout the sixties and early seventies, man, (of course, those of you into trains.... or what ever)... You had it all. Steam, Diesel's, a to z, infrastructer small and humongous, friendly railroad crews... and Railroads.... I was just looking at the link Modoc Kid left. All those wonderful depots, the stories they could tell. Such pride in the town, small city, that we don't see much anymore. I'm glad someone took the time to photo document all those depots. The midwest, all those branch lines, all those depots, wow. Probably most taken for granted, and something I didn't think about much, because by the time I got out there, all pretty much closed. Thanks for all those that did and do.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment D. B. Arthur 08-03-2022 - 19:05
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment GRD 08-03-2022 - 20:12
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment reader 08-03-2022 - 20:33
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment D. B. Arthur 08-03-2022 - 23:11
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment D. B. Arthur 08-03-2022 - 23:03
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment ke6qr 08-04-2022 - 09:07
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment D. B. Arthur 08-04-2022 - 17:17
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment Modoc Kid 08-04-2022 - 16:19
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Tenth Installment Peter D. 08-06-2022 - 14:53

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com