Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment
Author: D. B. Arthur
Date: 08-07-2022 - 23:12

Peter D. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like my last comment on 110th, your generation and above, had the best railfans could be offered....

Yeah, maybe so. I don't think there's that many years of difference in age between you and me. It's all relative. You've probably been able to see and photograph trains running through Portola, CA. That line segment (Keddie-to-Weso) may eventually encounter the same fate as the MoPac Pueblo line. Kids born a few years from now might eventually say that you were so lucky to see the WP line when it was still active.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment D. B. Arthur 08-04-2022 - 18:46
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment GRD 08-04-2022 - 23:02
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment John 08-05-2022 - 14:17
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment George Andrews 08-05-2022 - 15:24
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment Peter D. 08-06-2022 - 14:03
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment D. B. Arthur 08-06-2022 - 17:33
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment Peter D. 08-07-2022 - 15:50
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Eleventh Installment D. B. Arthur 08-07-2022 - 23:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com