Re: Emergency Work to Stabilize Cliffs Above SoCal Railroad Tracks Will Take Months
Author: FUD
Date: 10-06-2022 - 08:48

Interesting that BNSF is now shut down? The Times article on the problem said that freight was still going through, slowly.

BNSF shut down is going to make a real mess of SD port activity. Lots of work for barges to LA if the ships don't just go there and skip SD.

In the aftermath, maybe somebody might want to resurrect SDA&E as a backup? lol

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Emergency Work to Stabilize Cliffs Above SoCal Railroad Tracks Will Take Months Commenter 10-05-2022 - 13:11
  Re: Emergency Work to Stabilize Cliffs Above SoCal Railroad Tracks Will Take Months FUD 10-06-2022 - 08:48
  Re: Emergency Work to Stabilize Cliffs Above SoCal Railroad Tracks Will Take Months Kim Jong-un 10-06-2022 - 09:18
  Re: Emergency Work to Stabilize Cliffs Above SoCal Railroad Tracks Will Take Months - LAT article FUD 10-07-2022 - 08:29
  Amtrak, Metrolink, and freight operations from Laguna Niguel to Oceanside are suspended Non-Californian 10-06-2022 - 16:18
  Last I Heard, The Freight Trains Were Still Going Through Hamilton H. Cotton 10-06-2022 - 17:23
  Re: Last I Heard, The Freight Trains Were Still Going Through Non-Californian 10-06-2022 - 19:08
  Re: Last I Heard, The Freight Trains Were Still Going Through Ole Hanson 10-06-2022 - 23:38
  Again, freight trains are NOT suspended. Have continued to run. Streetsblog are sloppy activist airheads Accuracy not their forte 10-07-2022 - 13:22

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com