Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Yep.... Even better than I expected.....
Author: BOOB2.0
Date: 10-08-2022 - 01:38

BOB2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you get this disease from the Nazis at a Klan rally?

Huh? In my previous post, all I did was offer up a video that showcased the degree of violence on the Metro light rail trains and buses. That's all. Journalist Steve Gregory had to go to great lengths to make that video available to the public because he was stone-walled by Metro management. LIKE YOU, Metro Management, as their top priority, has a desire to brainwash the general public into thinking that public transit is completely safe and features nothing but unicorns, rainbows and waterfalls in a world where there's no such thing as crime or people who inflict harm on others. It's the dream world that so many liberals work so hard at genuinely believing exists---just like pregnant men, fifty-seven genders and the ability to change one's race or species if it makes them feel better and raises their self esteem. Maybe you can be like the guy profiled in the first video and pretend you're a dog with a dildo for tail or even that you're an infant or six-year-old-girl. How much you wanna bet that all of the weirdos profiled in the videos below cast their ballots for Biden as opposed to Trump two years ago? It's just a natural fit and goes with the territory. They all "fit the profile" for being Democrats and Biden supporters.

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

> Is that when you decided that the career for a repressed sexally conflicted neo-Nazi Nancy was to dedicate your life to being pervy troll on a train site promoting hate, and now terrorism?

Huh? Again, all I did was present a video showcasing all of the crime taking place on the L.A. Metro "Lines of Color" and presented an article from the L.A. Times that shows what an idiot L.A. County District Attorney George Gascon is. The recent efforts to have him recalled indicates, to me at least, that he genuinely is a liberal Democrat idiot.

If you want to convince yourself that my actions (i.e., presenting links to a video and a newspaper article) make me a "repressed sexally conflicted neo-Nazi Nancy pervy troll . . . promoting hate, and now terrorism" (your words) --- you are free to do so, but all it does is illustrate what a weirdo goofball YOU are.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  An unknown substance that was released on a subway platform caused several straphangers to vomit and cough uncontrollably. Oh Dear! 10-07-2022 - 09:27
  Re: An unknown substance that was released on a subway platform caused several straphangers to vomit and cough uncontrollably. Guardian Angel Poop Soopr 10-07-2022 - 09:42
  Re: An unknown substance that was released on a subway platform caused several straphangers to vomit and cough uncontrollably. and the pervert Nazi troll is getting off over it? BOB2 10-07-2022 - 09:58
  Re: An unknown substance that was released on a subway platform caused several straphangers to vomit and cough uncontrollably. and the pervert Nazi troll is getting off over it? 2Boob 10-07-2022 - 13:31
  Re: An unknown substance that was released on a subway platform caused several straphangers to vomit and cough uncontrollably. Next 10-07-2022 - 09:45
  77-yo man pepper sprayed on NYC subway, prompts temporary shutdown No suspect description, of course 10-07-2022 - 13:12
  Re: 77-yo man pepper sprayed on NYC subway, prompts temporary shutdown 86ed 10-07-2022 - 14:50
  Re: Nancy goes from on-line perv troll to on-line lover of terrorist subway attackes? BOB2 10-07-2022 - 20:11
  And Deval Dipstick got destroyed again today, this time from Typhoon Cat. 5 10-08-2022 - 19:23
  It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" BOOB2.0 10-07-2022 - 21:11
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Yep.... Even better than I expected..... BOB2 10-08-2022 - 00:00
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Yep.... Even better than I expected..... BOOB2.0 10-08-2022 - 01:38
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? BOB2 10-08-2022 - 08:58
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? . 10-08-2022 - 11:12
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? BOOB2.0 10-08-2022 - 15:06
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? . 10-08-2022 - 22:56
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? BOOB2.0 10-09-2022 - 01:31
  BOOB2.0 , 10-09-2022 - 07:33
  President Biten, Grope and Sniff , 10-09-2022 - 07:44
  Re: Up all night trolling again Nancy? BOB2 10-09-2022 - 08:05
  Re: Up all night trolling again Nancy? Nancy Reagan 10-09-2022 - 08:29
  Re: Up all night trolling again Nancy? . 10-09-2022 - 11:49
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? . 10-09-2022 - 14:16
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? Ese changuito 10-10-2022 - 13:29
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? 10-10-2022 - 14:16
  Re: It's Dangerous Riding L.A.'s "Lines of Color" ? Working overtime Nancy? ! 10-10-2022 - 16:23

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com