Announcing Release of new book Chasing Trains and 2023 RRofMT and Milwaukee in MT Calendars
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 10-08-2022 - 08:12

Just Arrived! I was waiting for delivery of the new Jerry Quinn Chasing Trains book and the 2023 Railroads of Montana and Milwaukee Road in Montana calendars before I announced their release, I didn’t want to sell something didn’t have…they arrived Friday and are now available for purchase just in time for the Spokane Train Show.

“Chasing Trains” is an 88-page full-color 11 x 8.5 landscape format softcover book contains over 150 full-color photos highlighting the Pacific Northwest railroad story through the lens of renowned historian Jerry Quinn, as with the previously acclaimed “Jerry Quinn Sr, Rail Photo Diary – Western Railroads,” the new book contains many unpublished images of the Northern Pacific, Great Northern, Burlington Northern around the Inland Empire. Autographed by Dale Jones and Jerry Quinn.
“Chasing Trains” New Product Special $37.97

To order and view sample pages click on link below
[www.dalejonesphotography.com]

Railroads of Montana & the Milwaukee Road in Montana calendars New Product Special $14.97 each
Take a glimpse the two calendars and order at the links below
2023 Railroads of Montana Calendar

2023 Milwaukee Road in Montana Calendar
or
Railroads of Montana (railroads-of-montana.com)

See you at the Train Show

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Announcing Release of new book Chasing Trains and 2023 RRofMT and Milwaukee in MT Calendars Dale Jones 10-08-2022 - 08:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com