Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers.....
Author: BOB2
Date: 10-11-2022 - 16:22

Karl Marx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Putin's a Nazi, huh? Please interpret more
> internal affairs for us, Professor.
>
> "Her" opinions aside, I'm pretty sure Nancy has a
> better grasp of facts than you do.

After that post I just naturally have to ask....?

Does that mean that you actually support the murdering terrorist Nazi war criminal Putin, or is it that you just don't like the label that's on the carton?

I tend to look a these things from the victim's perspective. Does it really matter to the victim's standpoint what murdering amoral thieves call them selves? Does it matter if it is a Commie bullet or a Nazi bullet for the poor bugger being robbed and murdered?

Putin checks all of the Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot boxes, with a score of at least 9.5, on the amoral murdering terrorist sociopathic war criminal scale, up to and including carrying out mass murder, rape, torture, and robberyfor purposes of theft, so Nazi seems relatively accurate. But, of course, if he's someone you admire?

Meanwhile, it's a great story about railroaders who are doing their jobs in the face of adversity. These are real hero's who's families are worried, who are putting their lives on the line for their country as civilians, willingly.

There's not very many of cases of bone spurs in the Ukraine these days, like there are in Russia, that's for sure.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... BOB2 10-11-2022 - 06:44
  Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... 10-11-2022 - 09:59
  Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... BOB2 10-11-2022 - 11:12
  Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... Karl Marx 10-11-2022 - 11:38
  Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... . 10-11-2022 - 11:53
  Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... BOB2 10-11-2022 - 16:22
  Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... . 10-11-2022 - 18:44
  Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... Karl Marx 10-12-2022 - 00:30
  Re: So Karl, are you posting as a Communist or a Nazi Putin lover today? I'm confused..... BOB2 10-12-2022 - 10:42
  Re: So Karl, are you posting as a Communist or a Nazi Putin lover today? I'm confused..... 10-12-2022 - 11:09
  Re: So Karl, are you posting as a Communist or a Nazi Putin lover today? I'm confused..... . 10-12-2022 - 13:04
  Re: Rail Operations Restored-For Those Who Like RR Workers..... BOB69 10-11-2022 - 18:56
  Re: For Those Who Like RR Workers.....? Or a picture of Nancy with her friends? BOB2 10-11-2022 - 19:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com