I will thank you 4 trying, unlike the ungrateful TO nitpick attackers like pdt, PHall, the Antifa Yardmaster, etc
Author: Page not found
Date: 10-14-2022 - 11:19

The Facebook link no longer works. These things happen and I appreciate your attempt to post something interesting. Could you tell us where the Northern Railway is? I am not familiar with it.

I wish the ungrateful, selfish, rarely add anything of substance nitpickers on TO would stop attacking content creators. Goduckies made a thread about his train scraping a fire service vehicle that was too close to the tracks and the first several posts were attacks on him for not using some precise terms. JUst because they are too stupid to understand or connect obvious dots doesn't mean the rest are. PHall is the worst about pooping on others over nothing. That's probably why not much interesting gets posted there anymore, run off by the nitpicky slugs.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  More Intermodal traffic on the old Northern Railway ron 10-13-2022 - 22:37
  I will thank you 4 trying, unlike the ungrateful TO nitpick attackers like pdt, PHall, the Antifa Yardmaster, etc Page not found 10-14-2022 - 11:19
  Meta-mucil is soo full of crap FBhater 10-14-2022 - 13:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com