Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-sixty-third Installment
Author: D. B. Arthur
Date: 10-17-2022 - 23:36

Here's a photo I took on August 24, 1976, FORTY-SIX YEARS AGO, when I made a one-week trip to British Columbia and Alberta. As seen from CN Train 1, the westbound Super Continental, this is the station at Valemount, B.C., where, by compass direction, the line is pretty much on a north-south alignment between Red Pass Junction and Kamloops Junction. Over the years, VIA RAIL has done something similar to Amtrak and installed smaller, enclosed waiting shelters at many of these locations and the CN stations have either been torn down or are no longer used for passenger functions.

https://i.ibb.co/F0D6FhS/19760824-009-018.jpg

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-sixty-third Installment D. B. Arthur 10-17-2022 - 23:36
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-sixty-third Installment GRD 10-18-2022 - 01:18
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-sixty-third Installment RA Phillips 10-18-2022 - 08:09
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-sixty-third Installment D. B. Arthur 10-18-2022 - 08:28

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com