The Clowns Have Been Sent In. Now Here's Some Responses For Them
Author: Whoever You Want Me To Be
Date: 10-22-2022 - 22:46

qqq Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tigger, You'll have more fun on Reddit.

What makes you think I'm Trigger? Is that something Joe Scarborough or Joy Reid told you was the case and you obediently swallowed it as skillfully as Linda Lovelace?

Actually, I've reached a maximum satisfaction level posting here. Posting anywhere else would be depressing and a let down.

> Why do you spend time posting here?

Because it irritates the bejesus out of you. I think that's hilarious.

BOB2 Wrote:
> As long as he is safely in mom's basement, he's probably not violating the court ordered terms of his probation.....

He? I'm highly offended that you've misgendered me. That would be enough to land you in prison in places like Canada. Ask Jordan Peterson about it.

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[abcnews.go.com]

T Wrote:
> Make Abstinence Great Again! Stop humping like wild dogs! Stop spilling your seed! Then you won't have kids you don't want and have more money to spend on other things Stupid People!

I can see you're well on your way to being a good little Liberal Leftist Loonie Democrat voter! Stacey Abrams would be proud of you!

[babylonbee.com]

[babylonbee.com]

Also, as Stacey Abrams notes, if you kill yourself, you won't have to worry about any money issues.

[babylonbee.com]

. Wrote:
> Leave it to the Rethuglicans to come up with creative ways to promote inlation!

Well, first of all, it's spelled i-n-f-l-a-t-i-o-n. Now that we've got that out of the way, here's a chart that shows how inflation has only gotten really ugly under Biden's watch:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-lfFSWTtCE94%2FYKx8ISDLnfI%2FAAAAAAAATY4%2FUCfT8w03pcY9UOqTWrvKYshmBMTaUalpACLcBGAsYHQ%2Fs1245%2FBiden-Inflation-2021.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=5d033d9770b07a82de700216c03d6b96e2bacb6fdcc7315ac909d1a9db33df4c&ipo=images

Same pattern Wrote:
> What if I told you that 3 of the first 4 posts in this thread are from the same troll of many names?

I'd say you're assuming an awful lot and making snap determinations with absolutely no evidence. You're obviously a Liberal Leftist Loonie Democrat.

> Nothing new, the same loser troll playing both sides in his lame attempt at performance art.

Performance art? Are you going to try to throw a can of soup on me in protest?

[babylonbee.com]

I've heard your favorite soup is marketed under a Chinese label and it's called "Cream of Sum Yung Guy"

Trigger's Mom Wrote:
> I have forever regretted trusting the rhythm method. Look at what resulted!

Balderdash! We know better. Trigger was a test tube baby because you're so ugly no one wanted to have sex with you.

Ub Iwerks Mom Wrote:
Trigger, by his/her own admission, suffered a bleak puberty.

Well, thanks for not being gender-specific. Today I'm sexually identifying as an attack helicopter.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Please tell us what is entailed when a human being suffers from a "bleak puberty"? What's required for a puberty to be bleak? You've obsessed on it at least three or four times that I know of. What happens of the person takes puberty blockers? Are they "completely reverseable" as all the weirdos want us to continue to believe?

[youtu.be]

Dung Beetle Wrote:
> Trigger kills his pain with 4 Roses and abusing the BBD nightly.

You're becoming more cowardly with the passage of time. You used to call it a "big black dildo". Now you're just calling it a "BBD". What happened? But I will give you four stars for bringing it up, right on schedule, in this part of the conversation. You're as punctual as a Rolex watch. You should be in charge of scheduling at the Ferrovie Autolinee Regionali Ticinesi (FART) transit system in Ticino, Switzerland.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams Jaime Harrison 10-21-2022 - 10:33
  Hi Trigger qqq 10-21-2022 - 11:29
  Re: It's good to see Nancy is in mom's basement and at least 300 yards from the school today.... BOB2 10-21-2022 - 11:30
  MAGA T 10-21-2022 - 15:30
  Re: A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams . 10-21-2022 - 11:41
  What if I told you that 3 of the first 4 posts in this thread are from the same troll of many names? Same pattern 10-21-2022 - 14:10
  Re: A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams Trigger's Mom 10-21-2022 - 16:53
  Re: A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams Ub Iwerks 10-22-2022 - 12:16
  Re: A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams Dung Beetle 10-22-2022 - 19:19
  The Clowns Have Been Sent In. Now Here's Some Responses For Them Whoever You Want Me To Be 10-22-2022 - 22:46
  Re: The Clowns Have Been Sent In. Now Here's Some Responses For Them . 10-22-2022 - 23:43
  Here's Some More Clowns Sum Yung Guy 10-23-2022 - 05:40
  Re: Here's Some More Selfies of Nancy and her friends....? BOB2 10-23-2022 - 06:11
  Re: Here's Some More Clowns . 10-23-2022 - 12:59
  Re: Nancy's favorite soup recipe? BOB2 10-23-2022 - 04:57
  No Soup For You! Whoever You Want Me To Be 10-23-2022 - 08:51
  Re: No Soup For You! Look at all of those insecurity links... Boy did I light Nancy's fuse this morning.... Day's already off to a good start.... BOB2 10-23-2022 - 09:40
  Re: No Soup For You! . 10-23-2022 - 13:02
  Re: No Soup For You! Whoever You Want Me To Be 10-23-2022 - 22:37
  Re: No Soup For You! . 10-24-2022 - 01:28

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com