Re: Nancy's favorite soup recipe?
Author: BOB2
Date: 10-23-2022 - 04:57

Nancy is giving us cooking lessons on here favorite Chinese soup.... They do have RR's in China, so it is obviously RR related, right?

Well, first of all, it's spelled i-n-f-l-a-t-i-o-n. Now that we've got that out of the way, here's a chart that shows how inflation has only gotten really ugly under Biden's watch:

[external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Biden? Two months into his term caused this? Inflation rate changes are "lagged" the actions in earlier quarters are responsible for the changes in the next couple of quarters, and the first stimulus, passed and signed under Trump, in the summer of 2020, would have been the cause of an inflation spike in April 2021.

But, you've never really shown much education Nancy, while spewing your crap on here, so my expectations are set low.

Part of the inflation increase in the late summer and early fall of 2021 was due to the second stimuls, which was signed by Biden. I am an economist that thought the second stimulus was poor publicly policy because giving everyone an extra $2000.00 to spend (up to $10,000 for a family of five) in a time which already had supply shocks/disruptions is inflationary (giving people spending power "instantly" when the production of new goods and services "lag behind" and it just raises the amount of money chasing the same amount of goods.

The second stimulus should have been a cut in tax rates and/or an increase in the personal deduction that would have been way less inflationary. In addition, folks like me in higer brackets would not have ended up wrting a check for all of it back to the IRS in the spring of 2021.... I have no problem blaming Nancy Pelosi's poor policy choices for some of that, it was stupid. So unlike a neo-Nazi racistpervert troll like you, someone who spews only the extremist loony fringe brand of crap you wish we'd all swallow, some of us can be critical of stupid from politician's of all stripes.

The Federal Reserve Chariman appointed by Trump did nothing about that in the summer and fall of 2021 when he should have probably had a couple of half point increases to use monetary policy to correct that "over stimulation".

Now, let's talk about our recent bout of 8-9% inflation we've had in the Spring and
Summer of 2022, which instantly doubled in February when your murdering terrorist Nazi boyfiend Putin attacked the Ukraine Nancy.

"Biden" and the fiscal policies in the United States didn't cause a sudden loss of 12% of global oil supplies and over half of Europes natural gas, not to mention wheat, soy beans, and corn, cut off from markets, and cause real supply shocks that created global inflation (like the 20% annual inflation in Estonia, because all gas, oil, gasoline came from Russia?). Now, those prices (like natural gas) are dropping like a rock this month, as folks have cut back use, and other supplies are increasing. So obviously Biden created that inflation in Estonia, not your murdering Nazi boyfriend Putin, right Nancy?

Some of us are old enough to have been through energy shortages and inflation caused by wars and the use of energy for economic blackmail by terrorist regimes in the past, and don't blame Nixon for the "Arabs oil boycott" of the seventies, he may have had his own moral issues, but he didn't cause that inflation. The Arabs back then (or some like this Saudi murderer MBS, today) and a Russian Nazi war criminal used energy are just trying to economically blackmail the west to make us kow tow to murdering terrorists.

Same pattern Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> What if I told you that 3 of the first 4 posts in this thread are from the same troll of many names?

I'd say you're assuming an awful lot and making snap determinations with absolutely no evidence. You're obviously a Liberal Leftist Loonie Democrat.

> Nothing new, the same loser troll playing both sides in his lame attempt at performance art.

Performance art? Are you going to try to throw a can of soup on me in protest?

[babylonbee.com]

I've heard your favorite soup is marketed under a Chinese label and it's called "Cream of Sum Yung Guy"

That last reply really sum's up the entire meaning and purpose of your pathetic existence Nancy....

You are just a pretty ignorant train hating, woman hating, cop hating, FBI hating, racist Naz spouting pervert troll on a train site Nancy. The only reason a Nazi hate spouting repressed pervert troll like you comes on AP is to jerk yourself off.

I have a part of me that personlly hopes that Putin finally sucks his glock like a cock, like your role model Hitler did, and maybe you could join him Nancy?

But no, I have to pray for the redemption of your putrid pathetic sick soul, instead, Nancy.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams Jaime Harrison 10-21-2022 - 10:33
  Hi Trigger qqq 10-21-2022 - 11:29
  Re: It's good to see Nancy is in mom's basement and at least 300 yards from the school today.... BOB2 10-21-2022 - 11:30
  MAGA T 10-21-2022 - 15:30
  Re: A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams . 10-21-2022 - 11:41
  What if I told you that 3 of the first 4 posts in this thread are from the same troll of many names? Same pattern 10-21-2022 - 14:10
  Re: A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams Trigger's Mom 10-21-2022 - 16:53
  Re: A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams Ub Iwerks 10-22-2022 - 12:16
  Re: A Creative Financial Tip From Stacy Abrams Dung Beetle 10-22-2022 - 19:19
  The Clowns Have Been Sent In. Now Here's Some Responses For Them Whoever You Want Me To Be 10-22-2022 - 22:46
  Re: The Clowns Have Been Sent In. Now Here's Some Responses For Them . 10-22-2022 - 23:43
  Here's Some More Clowns Sum Yung Guy 10-23-2022 - 05:40
  Re: Here's Some More Selfies of Nancy and her friends....? BOB2 10-23-2022 - 06:11
  Re: Here's Some More Clowns . 10-23-2022 - 12:59
  Re: Nancy's favorite soup recipe? BOB2 10-23-2022 - 04:57
  No Soup For You! Whoever You Want Me To Be 10-23-2022 - 08:51
  Re: No Soup For You! Look at all of those insecurity links... Boy did I light Nancy's fuse this morning.... Day's already off to a good start.... BOB2 10-23-2022 - 09:40
  Re: No Soup For You! . 10-23-2022 - 13:02
  Re: No Soup For You! Whoever You Want Me To Be 10-23-2022 - 22:37
  Re: No Soup For You! . 10-24-2022 - 01:28

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com