Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon
Author:
Date: 10-27-2022 - 19:33

So what you are saying is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That someone with a disability is unfit for office.

It depends on the severity of the disability. Should an airline hire a blind guy to fly planes? It had better do so, or else it will be engaging in discrimination against blind people. Your twisted logic needs to be re-evaluated. Voting for Fetterman means you'll be voting for his wife. Just like how Jill Biden makes all the important decisions. She probably even wipes Creepy Uncle Joe as it would be too complicated of a procedure for him to do it.

[rumble.com]

Wrecker Wrote:
> The old derailed train metaphor. Boy, I think I’ve seen this same tired cartoon idea 10,000 times.

Oh, well. And you'll probably see it 10,000 more times. Sit back and enjoy it. Stop resisting.

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
> EX prezzy orange cheeto has had a disability all his life, yet he was prez. At least Fetterman has acknowledged the fact, but the cheeto still hasn't (and probably never will).

President Trump did 10,000 times better at running this country than the senile, mumbling hair sniffer who showers with his teen-age daughter. Remember how cheap gasoline was and how robust the economy was when Trump was in office and just before the pandemic ruined the world economy? The Democrats were so petrified that Trump was going to be re-elected that they had to come up with a couple of witch hunts to head him off at the pass.

[www.breitbart.com]

In A Hole Wrote:
> Say what you want about our red haired friend, but at least the country was in pretty good shape when he was president. Have you looked at your 401K balance lately? Been shopping for just about anything? How's the cost of gas treating you? I'm getting broker by the minute.

I couldn't agree with you more. All of these morons who still support the senile, mumbling hair sniffer who showers with his teen-age daughter wouldn't be able to recognize a sinking ship if the water was swirling around their ankles. At least Tulsi Gabbard has enough brains to see what a losing proposition liberalism and the Democrat party have become.

As long as they keep listening to propaganda loudspeakers like Joy Reid, Jow Scarborough and Don Lemon, they'll keep walking around in a daze, thinking that inflation is a good thing, dependence on the Saudis is wonderful and that we should ship the very last of our heavy industry over to China. They been brainwashed into thinking that Chinese expansionism into Africa and South America is wonderful. They think the high cost of gas is wonderful because it will get us into battery-powered cars faster -- the ones that catch on fire and have meltdowns. They also have no problem with butchering teen age girls with mastectomies and butchering teen age boys with castrations, and they think little kids being brainwashed by gay teachers and drag queens at public libraries is a wonderful thing --- all part of "diveristy" and "inclusion".

[rumble.com]

[rumble.com]

[rumble.com]

[rumble.com]

[rumble.com]

[rumble.com]

[rumble.com]

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
>> at least the country was in pretty good shape when he was president.

> As if any Prez has direct control over inflation. If he did, that would be a command economy, which is what the USSR had. It collapsed. We have a market economy, which means the primary driver of inflation is greed for the bottom line by corporations. Last time I checked, even though the corporations are heavily GOPlican types, our economy hasn't collapsed.

Explain to me why inflation has become so much worse since the senile, mumbling hair sniffer who showers with his teen-age daughter has become the 46th president. Maybe it has something to do with some of his bonehead decisions. Look at the dollar value of all that armament we left behind in Afghanistan.

[youtu.be]

>> Have you looked at your 401K balance lately?

> Yes.

Pretty sad isn't it? They were doing a helluva lot better when President Trump was in power.

>> Been shopping for just about anything?

> Yes.

Pretty sad isn't it? They were doing a helluva lot better when President Trump was in power.

>> How's the cost of gas treating you?

> Prices go up, prices go down, all without the use of a Presidential magic wand. It's a cat and mouse game which started accelerating shortly after WWI.

Bull$hit that the Main Stream Media (an arm of the Democrat Party) has spoon fed you and you've lapped up. The cancellation of the KeyStone pipeline and going to the Saudis with hat in hand by the senile, mumbling hair sniffer who showers with his teen-age daughter might have had something to do with it.

>> I'm getting broker by the minute.

> Poor baby, perhaps it's time to learn some fiscal responsibility.

Fiscal responsibility? Tell that to the Liberal Leftist Loonies who majored in intermediate basket weaving in college and now expects me to pay off their student loans -- thanks to the senile, mumbling hair sniffer who showers with his teen-age daughter. Hopefully the courts will restore some sanity.

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[twitter.com]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon Trigger 10-27-2022 - 00:37
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon Non-Californian 10-27-2022 - 04:47
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon PC 10-27-2022 - 07:23
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon 10-27-2022 - 07:51
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon vebmaster 10-27-2022 - 09:14
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon So what you are saying is 10-27-2022 - 07:55
  Rerailing the thread Wrecker 10-27-2022 - 09:06
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon I'ma M'gaga 10-27-2022 - 12:01
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon In A Hole 10-27-2022 - 13:53
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon I'ma M'gaga 10-27-2022 - 14:08
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon 10-27-2022 - 19:33
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon I'ma M'gaga 10-27-2022 - 20:20
  Re: An Ignorant Political Cartoon PennDude 10-27-2022 - 19:37
  Re: An Ignorant Political Cartoon 10-27-2022 - 21:20
  Re: An Ignorant Political Cartoon I'ma M'gaga 10-27-2022 - 21:46
  Re: An Ignorant Political Cartoon 10-27-2022 - 21:51
  Re: An Ignorant Political Cartoon I'ma M'gaga 10-27-2022 - 23:01
  Re: An Ignorant Political Cartoon 10-27-2022 - 23:14
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon 10-28-2022 - 00:00
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon I'ma M'gaga 10-28-2022 - 00:13
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon 10-28-2022 - 07:28
  Poor Trigger 10-28-2022 - 08:48
  Re: A Wonderful Rail-themed Political Cartoon I'ma M'gaga 10-28-2022 - 11:10
  “Paid to be homeless” in SF San Freecisco 10-31-2022 - 19:19

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com