Re: What kind of train is this repressed latent Nazi sicko pulling this morning?
Author: David DePape
Date: 11-02-2022 - 10:32

BOB2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see that you are posting as David DePape. Is he one of your multiple repressed latent personalities...?

I'm genuinely David DePape posting from my jail cell. Prove otherwise. And it was presumptuous of you to think I was someone else.

> I guess that you can understand our disappointment when it didn't turn out that it wasn't you they arrested?

They DID arrest me. They also gave me special treatment because my victim is an elitist wealthy person. If I would have hit a shoe salesman or a bus driver with a hammer, they would have released me on my own recognizance with an ankle monitor. The rich are different. They get better treatment than you and me.

[youtu.be]

> When I heard the discription of the kind of insane mentally ill repressed crap this guy was posting, naturally I assumed it was you.

Well, you know what happens when you assume. You're supposed to obediently think that I'm a member of the Proud Boys or some other right-wing group and that I'm totally sane. Allow yourself to be brainwashed by the narrative being pushed by the Main Stream Media.

> Keep posting those selfies of you and David though... Maybe it will be evidence in your sanity hearing.....?

Again, I AM David DePape. I'm an illegal alien from Canada and if the Biden administration had been enforcing immigration laws, I wouldn't have been in the Bay Area living in a school bus, walking around nude, molesting children and perpetually being strung out in drugs. I would have been doing all of that in Canada, up to and including trying to take a hammer to Justin Trudeau.

My actions are just one more thing you can lay at the feet of Creepy Uncle Joe.

[youtu.be]

Hey look! Rail content! Check out THIS video:

[youtu.be]

Ub Iwerks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
What about Trigger's bleak puberty? Any comment?

A "bleak puberty" is like "hate speech". It doesn't exist. If it existed, it would be defined.

In this video, Tucker Carlson explains that "hate speech" is just something that Liberal Leftist Loonies have concocted and pulled out of their a$$. Tucker Carlson is correct. Is "hate speech" something that hurts your feelings? Boo hoo. Let me find you a crying towel. Grow a pair. Man up.

[sp.rmbl.ws]

Here's a few links more that might teach you a few things:

[youtu.be]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[twitter.com]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[archive.ph]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Did someone win a Darwin Award for committing Natural Selection in Richmond Today? BOB2 10-30-2022 - 14:31
  Re: Did someone win a Darwin Award for committing Natural Selection in Richmond Today? Anon 10-30-2022 - 18:26
  Re: Did someone win a Darwin Award for committing Natural Selection in Richmond Today? Dr. Mengele 10-31-2022 - 05:34
  Re: Does the train hating Nazi perv like her new handle more? BOB2 10-31-2022 - 07:33
  Re: Does the train hating Nazi perv like her new handle more? Obergruppenfuhrer Heydrich 10-31-2022 - 13:21
  Re: Welll look at a this.... A diseased Nazi is trolling a train site BOB2 11-01-2022 - 08:00
  Ped strikes and foamers tresspasser 10-31-2022 - 08:59
  Re: Oh Nancy.... Don't you like being called a Nazi for using your Nazi handle? BOB2 10-31-2022 - 09:26
  Re: Oh Nancy.... Don't you like being called a Nazi for using your Nazi handle? Ub Iwerks 10-31-2022 - 10:29
  The Only Nazis That Deserve Recognition Are The Ones on "Hogan's Heroes" I'ma Yo'Mama 10-31-2022 - 20:45
  Time for bed kids Mom 10-31-2022 - 21:18
  Re: Time for bed kids I'ma M'gaga 10-31-2022 - 23:13
  Survey SAID!!!! X 11-01-2022 - 06:12
  Re: The Only Nazis That Deserve Recognition Are The Ones on "Hogan's Heroes" I'ma M'gaga 11-01-2022 - 13:23
  Ah Ha! So You're a "Furry"! I'ma Yo'Mama 11-01-2022 - 23:25
  Re: Ah Ha! So You're a… Foamer :-D 11-02-2022 - 00:06
  Ah Ha! So You're a Foamer Who's Into "Pup Play" I'ma Yo'Mama 11-02-2022 - 00:34
  Re: What kind of train is this repressed latent Nazi sicko pulling this morning? BOB2 11-02-2022 - 08:01
  Re: What kind of train is this repressed latent Nazi sicko pulling this morning? Ub Iwerks 11-02-2022 - 09:27
  Re: What kind of train is this repressed latent Nazi sicko pulling this morning? David DePape 11-02-2022 - 10:32
  Re: Yep, you are insane just like this mentally ill Nazi terrorist... BOB2 11-02-2022 - 11:07
  Re: Yep, you are insane just like this mentally ill Nazi terrorist... I'ma M'gaga 11-02-2022 - 12:38
  Re: Yep, you are insane just like this mentally ill Nazi terrorist... Ub Iwerks 11-02-2022 - 20:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com