Re: Just The Tip of the Iceberg
Author: I'ma Yo'Mama
Date: 11-05-2022 - 21:40

PennDude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> Just keep in mind that, although there's not enough taxpayer money to run the [i]Sunset Limited
daily or restore the Desert Wind and Pioneer, you can take comfort in knowing that your tax dollars are being spent for other more important things. Is everyone enjoying having their tax dollars propping up Planned Parenthood and public libraries where "Drag Queen Story Hour" sessions are taking place?

> I live in a city whose residents voted to increase local taxes specifically for libraries. There was nothing in the text of the ballot stating that if we did not vote for the measure, the funding would go to increase service on the Sunset Limited or restore the Desert Wind and Pioneer routes.[/i]

Is it etched in stone that ballots have to be that specific?

> The choice you presented exists only in your wildest fantasies.

You're desperately trying to make this a lot more complex than it really is. Let's get back to basics. The Desert Wind and the Pioneer were discontinued, and the Sunset Limited continues to operate tri-weekly because, we are told, there are not enough tax dollars to continue their operation or enhanced operation. If there WAS an abundance of tax dollars those services would still be around and enhanced. Instead, we now have a DEMOCRAT politician who wants to allocate tax dollars for sex-change operations for illegal aliens. Explain to me why there are tax dollars available for THAT, but apparently not for the Amtrak services described above. I dare you.

> . . . the Federal Railroad Administration has begun a long-distance passenger train study. This includes both restoring service which was previously discontinued (i.e. Desert Wind and Pioneer) and running daily service on routes which presently have less than daily service (i.e. Sunset Limited).

Oh, well that settles it. I mean, we've seen SO MANY examples of studies being conducted and then the services were either restored or enhanced shortly after the release of the study. I hope the FRA can complete their study by, say, March of 2023 and then we can expect the Desert Wind, Pioneer and Sunset Limited to be restored or enhanced by April of 2023. Right? Isn't that how it works? Haven't there been countless examples of that?

> Lastly why is it that you single out libraries for hosting events with drag queens, but when there are events on public streets, you give the latter a pass?

Nice to see that you're finally acknowledging that public libraries are being a party to this perversion.

I DON'T give the latter a pass. It's pretty disgusting when a gay dude walks down a street, nude, and wearing a mask of a Warner Bros cartoon character at a so-called "family friendly" Pride parade. But since the corrupt, left-leaning Main Stream Media looks out for the best interests of the Rainbow Crowd as thoroughly as it looks out for the best interests of the Democrat party***, events such as this are virtually ignored by the MSM and most Americans are totally clueless that it's taking place. It's called "lying by omission." I dare you to show me where MSNBC's Lester Holt or CNN's Don Lemon covered this story.

[twitter.com]

***independent journalist Glenn Greenwald has stated that the Main Stream Media is an arm of the Democrat Party

[rumble.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroad town Yuma Az forced to Manage $20 Million Hospital Debt From Illegal Immigrant Care Where's open borders Joe? 11-04-2022 - 12:23
  Just The Tip of the Iceberg I'ma Yo'Mama 11-04-2022 - 22:22
  Re: Just The Tip of the Iceberg Poor old retiree 11-05-2022 - 10:33
  Re: Just The Tip of the Iceberg I'ma M'gaga 11-05-2022 - 11:55
  Re: Just The Tip of the Iceberg I'ma Yo'Mama 11-05-2022 - 22:11
  Re: Just The Tip of the Iceberg PennDude 11-05-2022 - 17:26
  Re: Just The Tip of the Iceberg I'ma Yo'Mama 11-05-2022 - 21:40

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com