Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-second Installment
Author: D. B. Arthur
Date: 11-15-2022 - 15:59

Here's a photo I took on August 26, 1976, FORTY-SIX YEARS AGO, when I made a one-week trip to British Columbia and Alberta.

As seen from the northbound Caribou Dayliner, the train is traversing Cheakamus Canyon (MP 50.0), one of the more rugged and scenic portions of the British Columbia Railway's line to Lillooet. I believe I'm looking out the rear of the train.

This location was used for a climactic scene in the 1990 movie Narrow Margin, starring Gene Hackman, Anne Archer and James Sikking. There's some amazing stunt work in the movie.

[www.imdb.com]

https://i.ibb.co/7ND4fnj/19760826-012-005.jpg

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-second Installment D. B. Arthur 11-15-2022 - 15:59
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-second Installment RA Phillips 11-15-2022 - 18:11
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-second Installment GRD 11-15-2022 - 20:30
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-second Installment Peter D. 11-15-2022 - 21:53

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com