Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-fourth Installment
Author: D. B. Arthur
Date: 11-20-2022 - 11:55

Here's a photo I took on August 26, 1976, FORTY-SIX YEARS AGO, when I made a one-week trip to British Columbia and Alberta.

As seen from the northbound Caribou Dayliner, this was one of the rare occasions when the sun kinda-sorta made a brief appearance. In 1976, BCOL's color scheme was the two-tone green and they referred to themselves as "British Columbia Railway." When I visited in 1996 and rode that chartered excursion that toured the whole system, they were referring to themselves as "BC Rail" and had a red, white and blue color scheme.

https://i.ibb.co/VLCVnwg/19760826-012-035.jpg

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-fourth Installment D. B. Arthur 11-20-2022 - 11:55
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-fourth Installment GRD 11-20-2022 - 16:50
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-fourth Installment D. B. Arthur 11-21-2022 - 10:53
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-fourth Installment GRD 11-21-2022 - 21:12
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred-seventy-fourth Installment Dale Martin 11-22-2022 - 12:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com