Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers
Author:
Date: 12-01-2022 - 14:59

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Translation: they sky is falling, the sky is falling, they sky is falling!

In a message dated 12-01-2022 - 08:45 Everyone Wrote:

I'ma Deval'SpringSwitch, you post too much

Give us a break and take a break.

Two points:

(1.) Expecting you to abide by the suggestion of Everyone was expecting too much.

(2.) What is currently happening in China, with smart phones censoring content from the owners, and American companies being joined-at-the-hip with the Chinese Communist Party, is most certainly a cause for alarm and way above and beyond your childish, idiotic, dismissive assessment of it.

[summit.news]

[humanevents.com]

[www.wired.com]

[www.cnbc.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 12:48
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers I'ma M'gaga 12-01-2022 - 14:24
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 14:59
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers I'ma M'gaga 12-01-2022 - 17:08
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 17:22
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers Dan 12-01-2022 - 17:42
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 19:21
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers I'ma M'gaga 12-01-2022 - 17:42
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers I'm Lady Gaga 12-01-2022 - 21:31
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 22:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com