Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers
Author:
Date: 12-01-2022 - 19:21

Dan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure if I looked long enough, I could find links to support whatever whacko thoughts I'm having. Doesn't make it so, nor does it make it credible.

That's for the individual reader to decide. Not you.

Providing links to bolster an argument makes it more credible than offering up nothing, which is the specialty of I'ma M'gaga. Nice to see that you're saying that all the Fact Checkers on the Internet are a bunch of worthless Bozos. Now if we could just convince Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg of that.

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[genesiustimes.com]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[genesiustimes.com]

[babylonbee.com]

[babylonbee.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 12:48
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers I'ma M'gaga 12-01-2022 - 14:24
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 14:59
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers I'ma M'gaga 12-01-2022 - 17:08
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 17:22
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers Dan 12-01-2022 - 17:42
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 19:21
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers I'ma M'gaga 12-01-2022 - 17:42
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers I'm Lady Gaga 12-01-2022 - 21:31
  Re: Coming Soon - Smart Phones That Will Censor Videos of Unhappy & Striking RR Workers 12-01-2022 - 22:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com