Re: Your photo and links do not prove anything
Author:
Date: 02-13-2023 - 21:45

A Cardinal Rule Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>>> There is no evidence proving that gay men are more likely to molest children than heterosexual men.

>> Wrong.

> You posted links from two sources which are hostile towards gays.

Oh, Lord Have Mercy! Do you mean to tell me that I'm only allowed to post citations from sources who are on the same page and in alignment with the way YOU think? Check your arrogance at the door.

> They are no more credible than Donald Trump writing a book about the ecological role of monarch butterflies.

Who died and made you king? In my book, the people who wrote those articles have just as much, if not more, credibility than YOU do. Are YOU the final, self-appointed arbiter who decides who has credibility and who doesn't? I'll bet you'd like to have them censored because, in YOUR mind, you're convinced they're spreading "misinformation". Your degree of pompousness and arrogance is off-the-scale.

>>So that must mean you were already aware of the the gay Amtrak engineer who liked to post pictures of his dick on the Internet.

> I was aware he was gay. I also read that he was dedicated to his job. THAT's what really counts.

How dedicated to his job was he when his train was tipping over on its side? Talk to the people who had friends and relatives who were killed in the wreck and reiterate to them how you strongly feel he was so dedicated to his job. Let this sink into your thick skull: The dude posted pictures of his dick on the Internet. That tells me that he has some mental illness and, if the people in HR had known about that, they probably wouldn't have hired him. Or at least I hope so.

> What he posts on the Internet is of no interest to me.

Maybe it should be. How much of a detached liberal and protector of gays do you insist on being? What if he was posting pictures on the Internet of severed heads that he had just cut off of bodies? What if he posted pictures on the Internet of three-year-old children he was sodomizing? Would THAT bother you or would you continue to remain detached from all that and continue to insist on remaining non-judgmental of him?

> YOU on the other hand posted a photo in another forum of a transit passenger for the sole purpose of ridiculing that individual.

Did it cause you to lose sleep?

> You did NOT ask permision to take this person's photo or for permission to post it on the Internet.

I don't have to. When people are out in public, they forfeit their right to privacy and they can be filmed or video'ed and that film or video can be redistributed elsewhere. Familiarize yourself with what Chaya Raichik and her "Libs of Tik Tok" website is doing. Stop listening to that liar AOC. She just makes a fool of herself on a daily basis.

[rumble.com]

>Yet somehow, your feelings were hurt just having to share space on a rail transit vehicle with you, even though, by your own admission, this person did NOTHING to you.

You'll have to re-fresh my memory on all this. But no one is reading any of this anyway since it's no longer on Page One, so don't waste your time and mine.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Who's Logged More Miles? Joe Biden or The Million Mile Man From Santa Ana? 02-04-2023 - 15:41
  Your mom, that's who Mark Dice Clay 02-04-2023 - 17:02
  Re: Your mom, that's who Amtrak pedomiles rewards program 02-04-2023 - 18:24
  Re: Your mom, that's who 02-04-2023 - 20:59
  Your photo and links do not prove anything A Cardinal Rule 02-05-2023 - 10:28
  Re: Your photo and links do not prove anything 02-05-2023 - 12:12
  Re: Your photo and links do not prove anything cz 02-05-2023 - 12:37
  Re: Your photo and links do not prove anything 02-05-2023 - 13:36
  Re: Your photo and links do not prove anything A Cardinal rule 02-05-2023 - 17:52
  Re: Your photo and links do not prove anything 02-05-2023 - 22:45
  Re: Your photo and links do not prove anything A Cardinal Rule 02-08-2023 - 19:14
  Re: Your photo and links do not prove anything 02-13-2023 - 21:45

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com