Re: ACE North To Chico? I prefer to use knowledge we actually have to make sure these are designed to be effective and efficient before we spend the half a billion or so....
Author: FUD
Date: 02-09-2023 - 14:26

I'd like to see the Roseville expansion working first. There's some real potential commuter traffic in that segment, and some realistic studies to work from. Chico (with a stop in Marysville?) seems like a stretch, for ACE or anybody else. The ACE crew otherwise seems to be fairly level-headed, so I don't see them buying into this resurrection of the SN (on UP tracks? Good Luck!!!) without a LOT of convincing (and somebody else's money).

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  ACE North To Chico? BOB2 02-09-2023 - 10:09
  Re: ACE North To Chico? david vartanoff 02-09-2023 - 11:35
  Re: ACE North To Chico? I prefer to use knowledge we actually have to make sure these are designed to be effective and efficient before we spend the half a billion or so.... BOB 02-09-2023 - 13:08
  Re: ACE North To Chico? I prefer to use knowledge we actually have to make sure these are designed to be effective and efficient before we spend the half a billion or so.... FUD 02-09-2023 - 14:26
  Re: ACE North To Chico? I prefer to use knowledge we actually have to make sure these are designed to be effective and efficient before we spend the half a billion or so.... John 02-09-2023 - 21:26
  Re: ACE North To Chico? Mistertower 02-09-2023 - 17:11
  Re: ACE North To Chico? FUD 02-10-2023 - 08:03
  Re: ACE North To Chico? Dr Zarkoff 02-10-2023 - 12:08
  Re: ACE North To Chico? Mistertower 02-10-2023 - 18:43
  Re: ACE North To Chico? Dr Zarkoff 02-10-2023 - 22:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com