Re: Unruly Amtrak pax gets the toss Oh Nancy how many other folks handles do you need to use? Apology for my stupor
Author: BOB2
Date: 02-10-2023 - 14:50

BOB2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PHall (Really Nancy the pervert troll) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fentanyl Phil Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > EB Empire Builder today, someone unruly got
> > kicked
> > > off the train. Conductors earning their pay
> > > today.
> >
> >
> > Sounds like BOB2 hit the bottle early.
>
> Nancy the repressed pervert train site troll is
> real busy using other folks handle's tonight while
> working hard on the night shift....

Dear Altamont Press community,

I am writing this post to apologize for my behavior on the forum in recent days. I made a number of inappropriate posts while under the influence of alcohol and cocaine, and I am deeply ashamed of my actions.

My behavior was completely unacceptable, and I understand that it may have caused offense or upset to many members of the community. I want to assure you all that it was completely out of character for me, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I am truly sorry for any hurt or harm that I may have caused, and I want to assure you all that it will not happen again in the future. I have taken steps to address my substance abuse issues, and I am committed to making amends for my behavior.

Once again, I deeply apologize for any upset that I may have caused, and I hope that you will find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Unruly Amtrak pax gets the toss Fentanyl Phil 02-09-2023 - 21:08
  Re: Unruly Amtrak pax gets the toss PHall 02-10-2023 - 01:42
  Re: Unruly Amtrak pax gets the toss Oh Nancy how many other folks handles do you need to use? BOB2 02-10-2023 - 08:36
  Re: Unruly Amtrak pax gets the toss Oh Nancy how many other folks handles do you need to use? Nanny Dew 02-10-2023 - 09:58
  Re: Unruly Amtrak pax gets the toss Oh Nancy how many other folks handles do you need to use? Apology for my stupor BOB2 02-10-2023 - 14:50
  Re: Nancy the repressed mentally iull pervert train chat board troll is apparently very upset at BOB2 BOB2 02-10-2023 - 17:52

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com