Re: What Subsidy for Taking Transit is Too Much? Can anyone top the "ocst savings" achieved by LACMTA's "Metro Micro" subsidy savings?
Author: That Bus Guy
Date: 02-11-2023 - 17:38

r Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> As far as the future of cities like SF, I dunno.
> I suspect the Party bosses will want to kill off
> the cable cars, streetcars and trolley coaches -
> city of god Manhattan does not have any of those
> things.

I don't work in The City, but my supervisor & I spoke with one of the San Francisco Municipal Transit Agency staff about the electric trolleybuses. He said that plans are to continue using the electric trolleybuses.

The cable cars have become such a major tourist attraction and I cannot see anyone proposing their removal.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  What Subsidy for Taking Transit is Too Much? Kramer 02-11-2023 - 07:52
  Re: What Subsidy for Taking Transit is Too Much? Can anyone top the "ocst savings" achieved by LACMTA's "Metro Micro" subsidy savings? BOB2 02-11-2023 - 10:11
  Re: What Subsidy for Taking Transit is Too Much? Can anyone top the "ocst savings" achieved by LACMTA's "Metro Micro" subsidy savings? david vartanoff 02-11-2023 - 12:12
  Re: What Subsidy for Taking Transit is Too Much? Can anyone top the "ocst savings" achieved by LACMTA's "Metro Micro" subsidy savings? r 02-11-2023 - 13:03
  Re: What Subsidy for Taking Transit is Too Much? Can anyone top the "ocst savings" achieved by LACMTA's "Metro Micro" subsidy savings? That Bus Guy 02-11-2023 - 17:38
  Re: What Subsidy for Taking Transit is Too Much? Can anyone top the "ocst savings" achieved by LACMTA's "Metro Micro" subsidy savings? cable car fares 02-11-2023 - 18:49

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com