Re: Why am I not surprised Nancy?
Author: BOB2
Date: 02-18-2023 - 08:08

Josef Stalin (the newest murdering sociopathic personality of the sick pervert troll) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gentle reader Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The right to muh picture supersedes common
> sense
> > discretion in a time of renewed cold war.
>
> Glad to see others beyond BOB2 are boot licking
> cucks for the military industrial complex.

Yes, cowardly terrorist loving Nancy, I did actually once take an oath to protect and defend the United States of America. So, no, I, probably like most other members of the AP community, don't support acts of terrorism. And, yeah, I do support the rule of law and do oppose those who would use violence and terrorist methods. Even worked on funding all of those transit security measures we put in to protect our nation after 9/11, London, and Madrid, to help protect this country from those kinds of things.

So I guess, that would mean, to a sick perverted sociopathic piece of crap like you, that I, and probably most of the other real folks on AP, are, in your words "boot licking cucks for the military industrial complex", for being the kind of American's who would stand up against and oppose those who would commit acts of terrorism?

Oh Nazi Nancy does your sick perverted fantasy world now extend your love of mass murderer's Stalin, and to supporting acts of terrorism? Can we add America to the list of things you hate, like your previously expressed hatred of cops, women, other races, trains, me?

Why am I not surprised by that kind of sick septic spewage oozing from a perverted sick sociopathic troll like you...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment Sherlock 02-16-2023 - 18:39
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles WEST of the derailment The other east 02-16-2023 - 18:40
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment CTOMN 02-16-2023 - 22:58
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment ron 02-17-2023 - 08:39
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment Conspiracy Theorist 02-17-2023 - 09:13
  Re: Don't publish "how to" manuals on-line.... BOB2 02-17-2023 - 09:42
  Re: Don't publish "how to" manuals on-line....(But TO demands right to post military movements) Gentle reader 02-17-2023 - 18:11
  Re: Don't publish "how to" manuals on-line....(But TO demands right to post military movements) Josef Stalin 02-17-2023 - 19:42
  Re: Why am I not surprised Nancy? BOB2 02-18-2023 - 08:08
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment Richard 02-18-2023 - 15:27
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment BOB2 02-17-2023 - 09:22
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment ron 02-17-2023 - 09:55
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment Steamfan 02-17-2023 - 11:04
  Hunter Harrison brought back the inbound crew inspecting the departing train after swapping FWIW 02-17-2023 - 18:04
  Re: Prior detector failure? Video shows car sparking & flaming before it passed the Salem detector 20 miles east of the derailment Axle count 02-17-2023 - 20:02

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com