Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters?
Author: East Palestinian
Date: 02-22-2023 - 16:21

> There is that good reliable network FOX again, you know the one getting sued and will lose billions to Dominion because of its propensity to lie and put profits over truth.

Don't get your hopes up over the Dominion thing. It will probably go down the same failed path as when everyone on the left was hoping to nail Trump over his tax returns. That turned into a big "nothing burger". Watch these videos and maybe you'll learn something.

[seedp29xb.bitchute.com]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

> Biden admin: "We are closely coordinating with EPA, HHS, and the CDC, who are helping to test water and air quality, and to conduct public health assessments,"

I call B.S.

[www.foxnews.com]

The Biden administration didn't raise an iota of concern for the people of East Palestine and that county (because they predominently voted for Trump) until Trump himself said he was going to visit the town.

You can be guaranteed that if this train had derailed in Martha's Vineyard next to Obama's mansion that the reaction and responses would have been totally different.

> "The official highlighted four agencies — the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Department of Transportation and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) — that they said are actively assisting local residents on the ground."

Who's the guy who made the decision to ignite the stuff and burn it off, only to have it rain down upon the town and the surrounding area later?

> "However, the official said the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the agency that usually provides relief to communities hit by hurricanes and other natural disasters, isn't best equipped to support the state's current needs."

And why is that?

> "The Biden Administration is mobilizing a robust, multi-agency effort to support the people of East Palestine, Ohio. Since February 3, the Environmental Protection Agency has had personnel on the ground," the official told Fox News Digital. "FEMA is coordinating with the emergency operations center working closely with the Ohio Emergency Management Agency."

Why is it that the cities of Cincinnati and Louisville stopped drawing drinking water from the Ohio River?

> "In 2018, the Department of Transportation (DOT) withdrew a rule proposed three years earlier requiring trains carrying certain dangerous chemicals to utilize electronically controlled pneumatic (ECP) brakes, saying the technology's benefits were inconclusive."

You know the year 2018 when you know who was in charge.

Biden had more than two years to correct the damage you allege was caused by President Trump. He and Hunter will accept lobbying cash from Norfolk Southern and the AAR just as fast as they'll accept it from China, Ukraine and Big Pharma.

[sp.rmbl.ws] <--- go to the 15:25 mark

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? Can you name even one? 02-21-2023 - 18:29
  Biden goes into a warzone, Buttgig can't even go to wreck site CYNEO? 02-21-2023 - 18:33
  Re: Biden goes into a warzone, Buttgig can't even go to wreck site BOB2.1 02-21-2023 - 19:36
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? Trigger 02-21-2023 - 19:37
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? I'ma M'gaga 02-21-2023 - 20:09
  Disasters? Commenter 02-21-2023 - 20:56
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? The truth hurts 02-22-2023 - 07:35
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? Facts and Logic 02-22-2023 - 09:42
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? Not quite 02-22-2023 - 10:52
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? More specifically 02-22-2023 - 11:02
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? East Palestinian 02-22-2023 - 16:21
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? I'ma M'gaga 02-22-2023 - 17:17
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? catch a clue buddy 02-23-2023 - 05:29
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? . 02-23-2023 - 10:22
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? I'ma M'gaga 02-23-2023 - 11:25
  Still Waiting . 02-23-2023 - 18:35
  Re: Still Waiting I'ma M'gaga 02-23-2023 - 21:32
  Re: Still Waiting . 02-23-2023 - 22:29
  Re: Still Waiting I'ma M'gaga 02-23-2023 - 23:37
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? unparalleled 02-24-2023 - 05:08
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? . 02-24-2023 - 06:36
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? Dumb as usual 02-24-2023 - 07:48
  Re: Trans.Sec.Buttgig on Ohio train wreck - I was a mayor for 8 years and dealt with many disasters. What disasters? I'ma M'gaga 02-24-2023 - 13:45

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com